9 year old letter to santa leads to arrest SMH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Q_f6iMToY

A 9-year-old girl's letter to Santa Claus asking that a relative stop touching her and her sister has led to the arrest of a 55-year-old Pharrman on charges of continuous sexual abuse of a young child, according to a newspaper report.

Andres Enrique Cantu, 55, of Pharr, remained in the Hidalgo County Jail Monday night after his arrest Friday. His bond was set at $100,000. It wasn'timmediately clear if Cantu had an attorney.

The girl wrote the letter Thursday and turned it in at Cesar Chavez Elementary School, The (McAllen) Monitor reported. It wasn't clear whether the letterwas for a school assignment.

A probable cause complaint said a counselor at the school reported that the student turned in a wish list to Santa asking that the relative stop touching herand her sister. A day later she was interviewed at the Children's Advocacy Center in Edinburg, which works with abused children, and told authorities aboutthe alleged molestation. Police investigators believe the molestation occurred over a four-year period, according to the complaint.

The newspaper did not identify the relationship of the man to the girl to protect her identity.

The charge against Cantu is a new one, created by the Texas Legislature last year. It is part of a series of changes to the penal code called Jessica'sLaw, designed to heighten punishments of sexual predators.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That's so sad
I really can't feel any remorse for child molestors...
Like I can understand rapists in a way, but not on little kids man

damn not even asking for a gift or toys or things of innocence just asking for something that shouldn't happen SMH forreal

Originally Posted by derryj3

That's so sad
huh?

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

That's so sad
huh?

dude is probably a rapist....
nerd.gif

I'm just saying...I never would just take it, but I can understand. Dudes are beastly, but little kids? Naw I can't rock with that

This guy is gonna get destroyed in prison, and he deserves every last bit of what he gets. I hope these little girls can live normal lives from this point on.

the little girl was smart to do that... got that guy arrested...

most little girls/boys do not even know they are being sexual abused until they reach in certain age and realize what really happen to them..

SMH. Thats sad, I feel real bad for the girl. hope that guy gets worse wherever he's going

Let me tell yall something. Harris County Jail is the worst jail that you could ever be in ( besides State and Federal Prison ) actually id rather be in state.
this guy will def. get dealt with. We don't play that rape $@#& in Houston

That's so sad

Back
Top Bottom