909 Area. Where do you ball up? Vol. 2

I saw the old one from awhile back my gf moved to the chino hills area so I'm always up here so I was wondering where some of you guys ball around in thearea. I know of pantera park and 24 hr fitness in chino, but I won't be able to get in since I won't be gettin a membership till the end of the month.Let me know wats up

24 Hr. and Cal Poly Pomona are the only places I !#!+ with but I've only been down here a year so I just don't know.

yeah i figured 24 hour would be my best bet. I actually go to cal state san bernardino but no runs during the summer. Imma check out pantera park tomorrow sowe'll see whats up haha

Originally Posted by killak3vin

drayson center in loma linda is cool nice courts competition is ehhh though
wooord i still go to school at CSUSB but for the summer i've been out here in chino hills i just picked up a 24 hour pass at costco so immacheck that out. So at the drayson center how does it work i have a bunch of homies who always tell me they aren't strict on checking people like they flashthe people in the front with some like key chain card from the grocery store or something like that.

chino rec center; pantera was dope (dont know how it is now) - you probably have to compete with the NJB kids for space lol. during the warmer nights there aresome good games every now and then; 23 hr chino hills has good comp if you can deal with the low ceilings :/

the new 24 and Westwind in Ontario
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by killak3vin

drayson center in loma linda is cool nice courts competition is ehhh though
wooord i still go to school at CSUSB but for the summer i've been out here in chino hills i just picked up a 24 hour pass at costco so imma check that out. So at the drayson center how does it work i have a bunch of homies who always tell me they aren't strict on checking people like they flash the people in the front with some like key chain card from the grocery store or something like that.

yeah the chick used to just let me go right in, buf if you start #$+% with people its a wrap cuz its one of those religious type places, and you cant cuss onthe court hah

As many times as I used to go up to the Drayson center on Sundays I've never seen anyone just "walk in"...they run that joint tighter thanairport security

Originally Posted by grittyman20

As many times as I used to go up to the Drayson center on Sundays I've never seen anyone just "walk in"...they run that joint tighter than airport security
i would go on weekday afternoons and my boy knew the chick so it was easy

yeah finally went to the 24 hr in chino u guys were right about the low ceiling eh i might have to just deal with it. How are the runs at the puente hills 24hr?

one full sized court that gets packed from 6pm-12pm (when they shut the courts down) i forget which days volleyball takes over though. i dont know how somedudes manage to pull a 5 on 5 game on the full ****** court though...

i usually ball at 24hr chino hills and i think i adjusted my jumper for the low ceiling... it's flat as hell again
laugh.gif

there's a decent court at the glendora 24, but i haven't played there.

what's the deal with the chino rec center?

Back
Top Bottom