90s Culture Appreciation vol. Intro

Collage equipment copy.jpg

adidas equipment copy.jpg

Today we get music easy. In the 1990s it still was tough to get new rap music, b-sides and things not mainstream in the south. So we had to tune in line after 10pm to college radio stations or whatever station had an hour or so of this type of music. Which we tried to record but there was always talking involved.

This was not played mainstream for example. And those hockey jerseys taking me back lol

I will never forget my cousin bugging my uncle to take him to the mall to get a CD and my uncle snapping at him, "That CD aint going nowhere! Shoo..in the future you'll be able to pull music out of the air!" We thought he was just talking crazy. Im pretty sure I burst out laughing. This man NAILED it.

I will never forget my cousin bugging my uncle to take him to the mall to get a CD and my uncle snapping at him, "That CD aint going nowhere! Shoo..in the future you'll be able to pull music out of the air!" We thought he was just talking crazy. Im pretty sure I burst out laughing. This man NAILED it.

What do you honestly think your uncle meant by that though? WAS he referring to streaming music?

Back
Top Bottom