90's New York Knicks APPRECIATION

The Knicks of recent is NOTHING like the Knicks of old

They were the Beasts of the East and played on pure emotion... Sure MJ is like a God, especially during those times, but who can question the heart of PatrickEwing, John Starks, Anthony Mason, Larry Johnson or even Charles Oakley

I spent almost all of yesterday watching my Knicks Dynasty Collection DVD and was just moved... I remember being 5 yrs old watching the '94 Knicks gothrough the East and 2 the Finals against The Dream and the Houston Rockets... then being 10 yrs old and watching the '99 team do the unexpected and getback 2 the Finals only 2 succumb once again this time by the San Antonio Spurs

Sure we haven't won in 35 years, but if U were in NY during those times you can't help but have a soft spot in ur heart 4 those dudes

My favorite Knick team?

'94 Knicks *****!!!
wink.gif

The Knicks of recent is NOTHING like the Knicks of old

They were the Beasts of the East and played on pure emotion... Sure MJ is like a God, especially during those times, but who can question the heart of PatrickEwing, John Starks, Anthony Mason, Larry Johnson or even Charles Oakley

I spent almost all of yesterday watching my Knicks Dynasty Collection DVD and was just moved... I remember being 5 yrs old watching the '94 Knicks gothrough the East and 2 the Finals against The Dream and the Houston Rockets... then being 10 yrs old and watching the '99 team do the unexpected and getback 2 the Finals only 2 succumb once again this time by the San Antonio Spurs

Sure we haven't won in 35 years, but if U were in NY during those times you can't help but have a soft spot in ur heart 4 those dudes

My favorite Knick team?

'94 Knicks *****!!!
wink.gif

i am a huge knicks fan, and odrama is right man...this should be a mike jordan sonning the knicks unappreciation post.

i am a huge knicks fan, and odrama is right man...this should be a mike jordan sonning the knicks unappreciation post.

Originally Posted by new york yanks

The whole point of this is 2 appreciate the team itself... I LOVE basketball and the Knicks... as 4 us winning the title in the MJ era, it could'vehappened but it didn't... instead of hangin' my head, I'd like 2 appreciate those times when the Knicks meant something... I kno I am not the onlyone that watch the games now and wish our old team was representing us

And its funny U make those comments 0drama, cuz jus as I love the Knicks, I admire MJ also... him and Ewing R my fav players ever... I despised him when he was@ MSG but I had nothing but respect 4 dude... I even learned 2 appreciate Reggie
smile.gif

Originally Posted by new york yanks

The whole point of this is 2 appreciate the team itself... I LOVE basketball and the Knicks... as 4 us winning the title in the MJ era, it could'vehappened but it didn't... instead of hangin' my head, I'd like 2 appreciate those times when the Knicks meant something... I kno I am not the onlyone that watch the games now and wish our old team was representing us

And its funny U make those comments 0drama, cuz jus as I love the Knicks, I admire MJ also... him and Ewing R my fav players ever... I despised him when he was@ MSG but I had nothing but respect 4 dude... I even learned 2 appreciate Reggie
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

How you gon appreciate a team that got raped year after year by Mike?

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Sadly, he's not lying.

To not win a title with that core is a disappointment....appreciated nonetheless...but they left somethin to be desired.

How you gon appreciate a team that got raped year after year by Mike?

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Sadly, he's not lying.

To not win a title with that core is a disappointment....appreciated nonetheless...but they left somethin to be desired.

We get it...the 90's Knicks were a nice team. Most NBA franchises have had their moments, yet the 90's Knicks always gotta be treated like they won 5chips and had 4 HOFers
eek.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I gotta admit I liked those teams though. Man I miss 90s NBA.

We get it...the 90's Knicks were a nice team. Most NBA franchises have had their moments, yet the 90's Knicks always gotta be treated like they won 5chips and had 4 HOFers
eek.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

There's like a new 90's Knicks thread every other week now. We get it, people liked the team, but how are they different then the Suns, or the Kings,or the Blazers, all teams that never won squat?

They were fun to watch, they were tough, but they had one hall of famer and a hof coach, nothing else.

I'm sorry to put it like that, but nothing I've said above is untrue.
tired.gif

There's like a new 90's Knicks thread every other week now. We get it, people liked the team, but how are they different then the Suns, or the Kings,or the Blazers, all teams that never won squat?

They were fun to watch, they were tough, but they had one hall of famer and a hof coach, nothing else.

I'm sorry to put it like that, but nothing I've said above is untrue.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

We get it...the 90's Knicks were a nice team. Most NBA franchises have had their moments, yet the 90's Knicks always gotta be treated like they won 5 chips and had 4 HOFers
eek.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Its an NY thing... we R loyal 2 our teams and sorta put them on a pedestal... but as 4 the 90s NBA comment, Im wit U brah

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

We get it...the 90's Knicks were a nice team. Most NBA franchises have had their moments, yet the 90's Knicks always gotta be treated like they won 5 chips and had 4 HOFers
eek.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Its an NY thing... we R loyal 2 our teams and sorta put them on a pedestal... but as 4 the 90s NBA comment, Im wit U brah

Mike Jordan literally owned that team but I don't blame Knicks fans still reminiscing them with the crap they have this decade.

Mike Jordan literally owned that team but I don't blame Knicks fans still reminiscing them with the crap they have this decade.

For real...And NYers always trying to claim Mike too.

Like "Well, He was born here..."

Really, Y'all should be wishing he was never born...
laugh.gif

Y'all would've had so many chips if it wasn't for Jordan...
smh.gif

Hell no, ain't nobody claiming MJ. I hate that sonuva... he ruined my childhood year after year. Why couldn't that bastard play in the WesternConference, at least we would have made the Finals at the very least. I thoroughly hate Michael J. Jordan.

For real...And NYers always trying to claim Mike too.

Like "Well, He was born here..."

Really, Y'all should be wishing he was never born...
laugh.gif

Y'all would've had so many chips if it wasn't for Jordan...
smh.gif

Hell no, ain't nobody claiming MJ. I hate that sonuva... he ruined my childhood year after year. Why couldn't that bastard play in the WesternConference, at least we would have made the Finals at the very least. I thoroughly hate Michael J. Jordan.

lol @ this thread. as much as YOU love the team, that's fine... just don't expect anyone else to when they got destroyed year after year.

making an appreciation thread and having it backfire FTL

Back
Top Bottom