90'S URBAN WEAR APPRECIATION THREAD

So many ill brands back in the day. It's crazy how large some of these once small brands really blew up and became after accepted by the masses. It still trips me out when I see some old man wearing Rocawear!
cross+colours.jpg

karl-Kani-ads.jpg

dada_logo.jpg

tumblr_lmhe1k7Qml1ql3o4no1_500.jpg

rocawear-logo.jpg

3687843186_726cd2fd97.jpg

mecca_clothes.gif

Ecko_Unltd-logo-8A76834235-seeklogo.com.gif

I wish tommy hilfiger would come back in style, idc if he doesn't like my people he had some bomb clothes

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

I wish tommy hilfiger would come back in style, idc if he doesn't like my people he had some bomb clothes

That whole Hilfiger does not want blacks wearing his gear was not true. I use to #$$+ with Hilfiger, Polo and Nautica heavy in high school.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

That whole Hilfiger does not want blacks wearing his gear was not true. I use to #$$+ with Hilfiger, Polo and Nautica heavy in high school.

word I always thought it was true, I still wear nautica

pimp.gif
Nice thread.

Cross Colours come back please.

The Ewings are coming back out and I WILL 90's it OUT!

I AIN'T PLAYIN'!

APPRECIATED!!! 90's pop style/Backpack style >>>>>>>

Then wear it! I hate people that think like this... Why would you wait for it to "come back in style"... Follower...

That stuff was and still is ugly, and before anyone asks yes I was def old enough to remember that era ...

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

This whole thing was me and I never got how people did no research into the Hilfiger thing lazy butts. I always liked the Black College gear with the frankenstein stitching. I wish they made the whole sets in more schools again.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

APPRECIATED!!! 90's pop style/Backpack style >>>>>>>

Then wear it! I hate people that think like this... Why would you wait for it to "come back in style"... Follower...

notice i said HAD not HAVE I air seen no tommy in years pleighboi

the militant clothing and hats that were pretty popular in the early 90's were pretty cool imo, but I'm guessing this more of mid 90's early 00's clothing?

most of these brands i didnt mess with, i just remember these ads from the source.

never seen the lox smile
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom