99 IV OWNERS, ARE YOU COPPING CDP IVS

Originally Posted by daffy 016

nope...because besides horrible quality they look horrible imo the sad thing is that they will still sell out regardless

tired.gif
I concur to the fullest.

My 99s are trashed and will not be worn anymore so YES I will most likely purchase this pack.

Easy pass. The shape killed it for me. I'm good with my pairs of '99's. I'm happy for the youngin's getting an opportunity to get thisclassic colorway but man, the shape...harsh!
I can barely wear the Mars and Military's compared to the 99's! It just crushes the top of my foot and pinches in spots the 99's don't eventouch.
Complete travesty...
peace

I still have 2 pairs of 99' retros that are in great condition, so it's an easy pass for me.

Negative:
alien.gif
(Can you believe 99's were ONLY 100 bucks???) I wish Iwore Jordan back then...

air-jordan-4-black-red-countdown-pack-2.jpg
VS.
136013-001_300.jpg

Yeah, I will.

The midsole on mine is cracked pretty bad (still wearable, but not very appealing to the eyes).

That comparison of the 99 IV's and the CDP IV's a few posts up makes me so sad. Shape is so different.

I just got the White/Cement ones last month. I'm definitely going to get the CDP IVs but the 99s are superior to them.

Without the nike air and having the jumpman makes it look weird, plus the shape kinda kills it. The only reason why i wanna get the iv's in the package,because i think my 99 pair might break down on me and i can have a backup.

I don't own a pair of '99s
frown.gif
and with these so close, imma haveto go with coppin em. Even tho shape is off and the jumpman kill me. It's the closest imma get to these. I'm not payin' 400+ to cop '99s.

My 99 retros are cracking a little, so '08 IV's will be mines. I'll prob take a gamble and stick w/ebay.

For me its not even no nike air on the back... its the fact that the shape is off.... and most of all the variant mesh.... smh

everytime i see the variant mesh on the new IV's it brings me back to the days of searching for a pair of 99 retro iv's on ebay and the most familiarway to tell if they were real or fake was the edges on the back AND the variant mesh...

gentry deserves spit in his face from a pack of demons from hell chewing on acid bubble gum..

man all these packs have been garbage...so this is an easy pass...even tho i would love to own this c/w of the 4's....there's no point now, i'llstick to seaarchin for the 99's.....its like latey JB want me to give up quality tight vagina for crackwhore loose vagina.......

Back
Top Bottom