-_- Fat Joe's The Darkside Vol. 1 -_-

"How Did We Get Here" is the $%+%...

I'm gonna KEEP sayin that till it becomes a single...

I listen to that joint like 4 or 5 times on each burn of the album...

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

Its a good day is the world of fat joe when the biggest hater (HOTR) is giving praise.
laugh.gif

[h2]REVIEWS[/h2]

170x170.aspx

[h2]Review: Fat Joe: The Darkside Vol. 1[/h2] Wednesday, July 28, 2010 5:41 PM | 14 comments
By Charlie Rem

Meebo-Share-Button.png
Get Alerts
Powered By The Conduit Toolbar Platform
View the AllHipHop - AllHipHop Radio App at Conduit.com
fat-joe-the-darkside-album-cover.jpg

star.jpg
star.jpg
star.jpg
star.jpg
star.jpg
star.jpg
star.jpg
star.jpg
star3.jpg
star3.jpg

Fat Joe deserved a mention.

Joe, the rap artist, has been stomping around Hip-Hop sincethe early 90’s and the years haven’t been perfect. But, gotdamnit, Fat Joedeserves a mention. Since his debut in 1993, the rapper seems to be hitting hisstride again in 2010 with The Darkside Vol. 1. The album truly is a coming homefor Joe, who took his art down South, saw the Terror Squad fall to pieces andduked it out with 50 Cent.

Lets start the album from the ending. This is where you getsome of the most potent and sincere raps from the one know as Joey Crack. TheDarkside goes in on “Heavenly Father

Yea the R kelly joint can def be a single.....imo this album got a lot of radio joints.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yea the R kelly joint can def be a single.....imo this album got a lot of radio joints.
ironic considering he was comin hardcore wit this album...but when he does it on purpose it comes out not as good.

I knew Joe still had it since Elephant in the Room, that joint is straight. Just as good, if not better than Darkside. Then I had that JOSE 2 crap but that's for another day. Go and get Elephent in the Room!

Originally Posted by That Guy

this album is great.

its fantastic...i had to stop playing it for a couple days though...played da damn thing like 5 days straight
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom