(-_-) So...... the new coach of the ******** will be? Vol. Can we get rid of Cerrato first?

Greg Williams had a Personality Conflict with Dan and Vinny and had Joe Gibbs to shelter that before.. Altho his contract gave him first right of refusal toget the job with Gibbs left.. they Martied Gregg butt outta here....

Cause Gregg wasn't happy being overlooked for the HC job when he was supposed to be defacto Coach once Gibbs left.

Expect to see the above as Jordan PP said... if they can Co-exist..

They need to fire everyone on that staff...I guess Synder will finally understand that u cant buy talent..I'm moving to B-More.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Greg Williams had a Personality Conflict with Dan and Vinny and had Joe Gibbs to shelter that before.. Altho his contract gave him first right of refusal to get the job with Gibbs left.. they Martied Gregg butt outta here....

Cause Gregg wasn't happy being overlooked for the HC job when he was supposed to be defacto Coach once Gibbs left.

I don't trust Gruden... I ll stick to my belief that he wona Superbowl ring that essentially belongs to Tony Dungy... and he's not that great a headcoach... Holmgren said he misses coaching, so hopefully he can fill both rolls.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Greg Williams had a Personality Conflict with Dan and Vinny and had Joe Gibbs to shelter that before.. Altho his contract gave him first right of refusal to get the job with Gibbs left.. they Martied Gregg butt outta here....

thanks rock for the insight, someone told me there was personal conflict but i just couldn't believe it. I loved what he did for our defenseand couldnt understand how there could be conflict because he was such a great coach.

Back
Top Bottom