_ * The RETURN of Gemstones *_

Sometimes I wish Stack Bundles didn't die, and Demarco still called himself Gemini...

Still my guy... Will STILL support.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Sometimes I wish Stack Bundles didn't die, and Demarco still called himself Gemini...
Where did that quote come from Seymore. And I hope his mixtape drops soon. Im just glad to see him back.

Originally Posted by isiahil

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Where did that quote come from Seymore. And I hope his mixtape drops soon. Im just glad to see him back.

G.o.D Jewels ~ G.O on the Secret Society mixtape.

Half Amazin on that beat.

smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"Everything I touch, easily classic, Jay meets Nas, Reasonablematic,
N's wanna wild on me I am Kobe after 30 on the bench ball boy put a towel on me"

pimp.gif

fist-pump.jpg

if son woulda kept with it, he'd be ON by now
tired.gif

i knew that gospel $+!# wasn't gon work out

son has a wealth of talent

pimp.gif

It's so wild watching fam grow up. Like, I'm feeling proud of him and all that. Square biz. I can appreciate homie being a better man. Loved UntamedBeast and when it was out, I was on the same thing. The ToG dropped when I was life changing...and I'm still on that road. Inspiration in the form I relateto.

Can't wait for his new material. I'll always be a HUGE fan. At a point, I thought he was better than Lu even.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

It's so wild watching fam grow up. Like, I'm feeling proud of him and all that. Square biz. I can appreciate homie being a better man. Loved Untamed Beast and when it was out, I was on the same thing. The ToG dropped when I was life changing...and I'm still on that road. Inspiration in the form I relate to.

Can't wait for his new material. I'll always be a HUGE fan. At a point, I thought he was better than Lu even.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll still listen to anything he puts out, I was sold the first time I heard him. I still play through his stuff whenever I can.

It's so wild watching fam grow up. Like, I'm feeling proud of him and all that. Square biz. I can appreciate homie being a better man. Loved Untamed Beast and when it was out, I was on the same thing. The ToG dropped when I was life changing...and I'm still on that road. Inspiration in the form I relate to.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word.

I remember when he went through that change, !#%*%! on here was talking bad about the man for it and his new subject matter. I'm like, come on man.

!+*$%%# yentas
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word.

I remember when he went through that change, !#%*%! on here was talking bad about the man for it and his new subject matter. I'm like, come on man.

!+*$%%# yentas
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I forgot all about that word, mogs were using it on here like everyday for a 2month period %@%+!$ with Cam @%*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom