___!!!Official Winter 2007 Summit Brainstorming Thread!!!___

I'm down with Toronto Niketalk heads meeting up... but i would suggest a pool hall
Rage Against The Machine will be headlining Coachella

Pool Hall. LOL. Out come the hustlers..

"Jeffrey, bring out Lucille.." - Uncle Phil, Fresh Prince.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

MJ might show up if we start placing bets.... lol the man likes to gamble lol

2ewyxdw.jpg

Rage Against The Machine will be headlining Coachella

eat then raptors (or other way around whatever) sounds like a good time. incorperating some billards in with the eating would be fine. reading week is kinda meh for me cuz thats when i have volleyball provincials. but im probably the only one who has things like that to do during the break so whatevs.lol.

good talk guys. speaking of guys..any females reaching this or is it just mad bros.
TEAM AM FAM
..reppin durham region. pickering/ajax HOLLA. say word...​

i'm down for this as i think its bout time we had a proper summit with heavy turnout

i'll be in cuba from the 17th to the 24th which is my reading week, so early march sounds best to me.

as long as proper notificaiton of the summit is given 3-4 weeks in advance, i think we can have heavy turnout. The problem with the last "summit" was it was rushed, and people were caught off guard and couldnt take time off work/school/life.

A bunch of female sneakerheads I know would probably be up for this(like 3). One of them lurks all the time and reads these forums. Probably reading this right now..

do i even have to post?
hands down nobody in the Canada forum can take me one on one

-responses not needed cause i wasn't asking a question. ya dig?
FOR SALE: all DS Day of the Dead sb sz11.5, Melo 2s sz12.5, Kobe Laser 2k4 sz12, Bred 14s sz 12
EzInbox or [email protected]

if its downtown and we play ball i will prolly show up this time...been saying i have to check out one of these summits since the very first one and still havent gone..smh
______
WE GROWN.

yung stay bein cocky. :rofl:
roll.gif

Yall lil rappers is textbook, you tryin to bounce pass, i hit em with the no-look.

Hope I can make it this time around. If you organize a Raps game then hit me up first, I'll see what I can do.
[ r2kidd = Ryan] [ Location: Toronto (Canada)]
[ eBay feedback: r2traps (213+, 0 negs) [ email: [email protected] ]
LET'S GO RAPTORS!

beeniemon dont mistake my confidence for cocky-ness
i mean name one man in here that can and has ever taken me at a summit?
...didn't think so
FOR SALE: all DS Day of the Dead sb sz11.5, Melo 2s sz12.5, Kobe Laser 2k4 sz12, Bred 14s sz 12
EzInbox or [email protected]

^ I'll take you....

...but that doesn't mean I'll win...LOL
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

I wanna try to make it out just to see the competition in the ball games, see what all this talk's about
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

dOuble, you'd probably kill me... I'm heatless... Where as your LBJ's you brought last time were crazy...

Well, let's get something going. I'm pretty much going alone just for the opportunity to ball as my fat @#%$ needs some exercise...

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

^ Nah Mill...I was referring to taking on yung...hehe..

Me? With heat...that's not me...that's reserved for sobe it, sumpreme ape, Q and instapump...

FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Back
Top Bottom