___VIP in the movies? v. ballllin ____

i seen something like this before, they have ushers back there tho checking to see if you belong.

They have it at our movie theaters. Being the cost of movies are already $10 and i barely go to the movies as it is, when i do go ill spend the extra$10-$15. Has these huge comfortable chairs, a vip lounge, bar, and service.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

They have it at our movie theaters. Being the cost of movies are already $10 and i barely go to the movies as it is, when i do go ill spend the extra $10-$15. Has these huge comfortable chairs, a vip lounge, bar, and service.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
i knew it couldn't just be here
laugh.gif

keep us updated

u already know...this weekend i'ma do it for 21...hopefully i can find the thread the way this new class be starting em
laugh.gif

they have those here in Seattle too

it's around $30 a ticket
total came to $41 for 2...plus a food voucher for $10 which at this point is prob good for a bag of skittles
laugh.gif

i'm just pumped cause i've been waiting for this flick...and now get to see it in comfort without all the crowded opening day nonsense

grin.gif
overall rating
laugh.gif

-reserved parking was
pimp.gif
cause on a friday night you usually gotta park3-4 minutes away and walk it out
-special entrance was
pimp.gif
got greeted and seated like a restaurant
-prices werent bad considering it was the theater...a mountain dew is 5.25 so $8 for a good $** long island and $9 for a glass of pinot wasnt bad
-food was
pimp.gif
got my fresh popcorn delivered along with some buffalochicken bites

it was all good except for:
the seats were not like this
stephdan186.jpg

yea they were big, purple and comfy but that wooden table was a partition between the seats....idk about yall but wifey is a hand holding lean on your shoulderleg over your leg type of movie goer so it just was kinda uncomfortable...plus i had to keep meeting her in the middle to talk....

also the seats didnt recline
grin.gif
i mean even the regular seats reclinewhats good with that?

overall i would do it again...gotta get used to the table thing but it could work....its still new so it was funny seeing the people who bought regular ticketslook up at the section like %#!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

oh and the movie was
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom