__Jay > Weezy v. Boston Monster Jam Concert __

Originally Posted by dreClark

Like, the beat would drop...and he'd be like "Nah, they don't know about that, go to the next one'

He did that like 3-4 times.
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

they puttin on the same show tonight at the izod.. if this dude weezy doesnt come out again ima be tight.
jay might not show
nerd.gif
i know he wanna stay and watch Bron at the opener 2night...actually son can prob watch the start of the game, fly out do the show and fly back
pimp.gif
-

im hoping for the best. the show will be piff as long as yung herb doesnt show.

According to Miss Info:
Rumor has it that Jay-Z was so disturbed at Lil Wayne's disregard and lack of effort that he actually has BANNED LilWayne from the concert tonight at the Izod Theatre. This sounds like its going to get interesting...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

According to Miss Info:

Lil Wayne was due to perform at the big Powerhouse concert in Boston last night, with Jay-Z and many more. But, with his whole set up onstage, Weezy didnt show…leaving the fans screaming "We want Weezy," and Jay-Z forced to fill two sets. Luckily, Hov was more than capable of doing that, he performed extra songs with DJ AM on the turntables…

But why?

Well,in the neverending struggle between Lil Wayne vs The Metal Detector….(just like at Radio City Music Hall for the Vogue Fashion Rocks Show…and almost like at Beacon Theater in NYC)…the Metal Detector prevailed, and Weezy retreated to his tourbus.
_ _

Rumor has it that Jay-Z was so disturbed at Lil Wayne's disregard and lack of effort that he actually has BANNED Lil Wayne from the concert tonight at the Izod Theatre. This sounds like its going to get interesting...
nerd.gif

edit: didnt see that above me...just read and copied over...i dont blame HOV...that 1) put more pressure on him cause he had to deal with angry fans...2)hetried to make up for it and prevent a riot by coming back out and doing more...

again the demographics at that show was tilted heavy towards weezy - they'll sing along with I just wanna love you and big pimpin and all that but theywanted weezy
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom