__Shyne to Def Jam...again___

didnt see this posted....maybe i missed it but:

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/missinfo-exclusive-def-jam-signs-shyne-po-to-a-7-figure-deal/
Missinfo reports:

Multiple sources have confirmed to me that Shyne Po has signed a 7-figure deal with Def Jam.

This ends a bidding war that had industry bigwigs vying for Shyne’sattention, flying to Belize, calling and courting, ever since theBrooklyn emcee was released from prison and deported to Belize back inOctober.

For Shyne to turn down hard-court pressure from Jimmy Iovine/Dr.Dre and others and instead join LA Reidback at his last known recording-residence actually seems like aninevitable move….because I’ve been hearing that Shyne has beenpow-wowing with veteran manager Kyambo “HipHop

Flatbush!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: it is a 7 figure deal from what I'm hearing from a friend of mine over there. 1.5 mill but not just one album.

Gonna be hard for him to promote an album in the US with him being deported and all. This has FAIL (Mase/G-Unit, MOP/Roc-A-Fella) written all over it.

laugh.gif
why are they giving shyne millions for his music?

he's gonna do wale numbers

All that time in prison and he aint pick up no How to be a businessman books?

He aint getting millions and he's probably gonna get shelved and raped.

Shyne was NEVER really THAT good to begin with...

Def Jam is a graveyard now... And they obviously don't learn from their mistakes of the past...

I mean what did he do with the MILLIONS they gave him last time he signed with Def Jam?? I KNOW he didn't blow it all on Ramen Noodles & honey buns from commisary...

With the problems Def Jam has had the past 4 or 5 years with marketing artists, I don't know why Shyne would sign there, not allowed in the country, hasn't made a legitimate record in almost 10 years...

I think he got blocked from seeing profits because of some law that prevents convicts from seeing any profits or incoming revenue or something liek that.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I think he got blocked from seeing profits because of some law that prevents convicts from seeing any profits or incoming revenue or something liek that.

Son of Sam Laws.  I actually asked about that in another Shyne thread.  So he did get affected by that?

I like Shyne, but he is no seven dude. That last album was boo boo. In the long run, this will probably be bad for Def Jam and Shyne both.

maybe diddy helped shyne get this deal inked through some back channels for shyne taking that bid.....

is this a REACH?
grin.gif

I really have no concern of how this effects Def Jam we get some music from Shyne and that's cool in my book, and even if its buns I'd say he deserves the money regardless

Originally Posted by RenMen

maybe diddy helped shyne get this deal inked through some back channels for shyne taking that bid.....

is this a REACH?
grin.gif
not at all........souls can be sold (no illuminati)....but, u kno what i mean?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom