[[__YO! What happened to the Purple Hi AF1s that were supposed to release?__]]

I remember 2 years or so back, Nike held a contest to see which AF1s would release in honor of the 25th anniversary. And that the Purple Hi's were one of the 3 that were suppose to release. What the hell happened?
I know about the whole KampoutKid beasting on the Stash Hi's but that was the SOLE reason Nike didnt release them?

Originally Posted by Air Down Here

I know can someone give a definitive answer because I was really feeling these joints.

there is no definitive answer, nike had the contest to generate hype during the whole AF1 anna.....
the contest was supposed to come thru, but nike didnt do it for their own reasons, they said cause kampout kid #!@!!$ it up, they also say ""collectors"" were mad about re-releases.. 
eyes.gif

either way, its not going down, and well prob never get a real answer... 

hmm i forgot all about that.... what did ever happen......... i need those in my life.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I remember 2 years or so back, Nike held a contest to see which AF1s would release in honor of the 25th anniversary. And that the Purple Hi's were one of the 3 that were suppose to release. What the hell happened?
I know about the whole KampoutKid beasting on the Stash Hi's but that was the SOLE reason Nike didnt release them?

The same thing happened with the UENOs releasing here in Baltimore. Nike put one over on cats like an April Fool's joke. Had people wasting their time voting & @#$% for nothing.

And it really has nothing to do with collectors. Nike don't give a rats %$% about a collector. They bout making money. Don't they retro & now re-release everything else?

It was all to spread hype for Air Force Ones & nothing else.....get folks wanting to buy some of the thousand or so wack colorways they dropped that year.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Air Down Here

I know can someone give a definitive answer because I was really feeling these joints.

there is no definitive answer, nike had the contest to generate hype during the whole AF1 anna.....
the contest was supposed to come thru, but nike didnt do it for their own reasons, they said cause kampout kid #!@!!$ it up, they also say ""collectors"" were mad about re-releases.. 
eyes.gif

either way, its not going down, and well prob never get a real answer... 
pricks
smh.gif
i hate people like that...they were made to be worn and cherished by everyone...not to be stocked away collecting dust.

Nike will say anything to make it sound like it's not their fault. If they really gave a %$#@ about collectors and their needs, they would've started killing off every person that works at JB, including the janitors.

Back
Top Bottom