*_Anyone been to a N.E.R.D concert?_*

THanks. Like you said, the concert was mostly Rock but it just turned it into another experience as I see it. I can't stress enough how dope this show was.What I mostly liked about it was that it was in a small place. When its in a stadium or something similar, you really don't get a chance to interact withthe artist as I see it. I was afraid Chad wasn't going to show up but he was actually the first one there. While my friends were first in line, saving me aspot, Chad walked right there the front door like nothing. Sucks that I was working so I wasn't able to meet him or get a picture with him
smh.gif
. As for themperforming new material, I'm 100% sure they did. Even though I'm not familiar with their work, Pharrell stated when it was material from their newalbum.

Yo visualmusiC, don't tell me this is your brother in this vid?
laugh.gif

Track is called "Spaz" btw.
smokin.gif

Just a reminder they will be performing @ 10PM on BET for "Rip The Runway".

^ Good looks, just put that on my DVR, although NERD isn't in the show description as far as I could tell

^ Trust they are in the commercials they shown clips of their performance.

They are in Buffalo right now

Probably performing as I type

I'm in Rochester and I'm not attending

smh.gif
at myself

just got home from the buffalo one at town ballroom.....no camera allowed!
indifferent.gif
not bad didnt play run to the sun, provider, or bobby james.....kinda weak even though they areone of my favorites

eek.gif
roll.gif
yeah that was him man. Dude went nuts, they didn't even show the part thathe zippered his hoody to the top and acted a fool.
laugh.gif
Man, that * had merolling. Thanks for posting it. That track is bananas by the way.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

THanks. Like you said, the concert was mostly Rock but it just turned it into another experience as I see it. I can't stress enough how dope this show was. What I mostly liked about it was that it was in a small place. When its in a stadium or something similar, you really don't get a chance to interact with the artist as I see it. I was afraid Chad wasn't going to show up but he was actually the first one there. While my friends were first in line, saving me a spot, Chad walked right there the front door like nothing. Sucks that I was working so I wasn't able to meet him or get a picture with him
smh.gif
. As for them performing new material, I'm 100% sure they did. Even though I'm not familiar with their work, Pharrell stated when it was material from their new album.

Yeah, I know for a fact that they have been doing some new material. I have been watching the shows that they have done this week gettin' hype fortomorrow. I hope they allow cameras in the House of Blues, they may not, but I'm still going to be equipped anyhow. I don't know what you mean by youwere 'working' so that somehow prevented you from meeting them. But, the show start at like 8, I plan to get there around 5:30ish. If they let us bringcamera's, I'll post some of my pics in here as well.

Cause on Sunday, I worked a 11-630 shift at my job. The doors open at 730 so luckily, I had friends that were going to be in line that were going to save me aspot until I got out of work. And Chad entered the building like around 4:00 while I was still at work.

Back
Top Bottom