*_Besides school and work...what do you do with your life?_*

Originally Posted by NewZ05

chill wit my boys
chill wit my girl
TV
sleep (sometimes wit my girl, sometimes wit ya motha)

HA!
It's 2009 and yOu StiLL tYpE LikE tHiS?

Relax, eat, chill with the girlfriend if we both off work, watch food network, sports, PS3

Investing, studying Japanese, working out, always tinkering with the Evo, and building knowledge... That's what I do if I'm not at class or studying.

EAT, Watch the daughter, watch sports, write music, listen to music, party(drank & puff), sleep, attend events, collect kicks, chill with the baby momma. Itry to stay busy, i dont like sittin around.

I stopped going to school for the last year. I had a lot of time to work, working like 60 hours a week so free time has been minimal. When I'm not workingI usually just chill with friends, play madden (ps2) and NHL 09 (ps3). Drink. I also play Hockey, Football and Softball(spring). I'm going back to schoolthis semester so I expect to have no free time with that and working 45 hours a week.

basketball / weights

COD

read books of interest

can i borrow you?

clean up/ fix stuff around the house

i need a new hobby... any suggestions?

sleep. working overnite FTL
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by TheTim11

WORKOUT/EAT
WORKOUT/EAT
WORKOUT/EAT
WORKOUT/EAT
NT
BODYSPACE
WORKOUT/EAT
SMASH
SMASH
FAP (i need some ME time)
WORKOUT/EAT
SMASH
ESPN
WORKOUT/EAT

pimp.gif

tim know whats up, this is a full time gig, we tryna get sponsors you dig!
2009 = HULKIN' SEASON....i'm gonna be down at Arnold Classic plugging myself & NSaneTraining....its gonna happen brah!!!!!

I like this thread. Some good stuff in here. Right now I feel Im WASTING my free time. Im thinking about taking some music lessons or something, just learnsomething new. Also gonna attend some seminars/workshops involving work/finance and all that junk

during school, don't even work...so i'm just sittin around all day when i'm not at school.

i need to get my $%!$ together.

Gym. Chill . Reefer. Write rhymes. Meet ppls. Network. Look for a female. Nothing much I guess..

i just graduated so now its just work for me ... and i have a fiance ... so i basically come home and feel her out, if she wants to watch a movie or playscrabble or some +!%$ im down, but other than that i download movies and play call of duty until its time for us to sleep ... if i smash i smash, if not theresalways tomorrow night ...

My weekly, day-job-not-included schedule is as follows:

Monday - basketball
Tuesday - gym
Wednesday - volleyball
Thursday - dodgeball
Friday - gym, then either work or drink
Saturday - clean/work on my house, drink
Sunday - get a good home-cooked meal, relax

Throw in a few nights of hangin' out with the girl, some travel, and that's pretty much it.

It's easy to fall into a rut during these cold-+++ months.

i just signed up with nycares- a volunteer organization.. i have my orientation on saturday. i had a lot of free time and figured i might as well do somethingproductive.

Im just graduating college right now, so Im pretty busy with this and the business Im working on to get started in a couple of weeks. I dont have much freetime, so when I get some I usually just chill at home or at my peoples cribs. I also workout around 4-5 times a week and play ball, so theres always somethingto do. Right now Im also trying to get at this girl I met at my new years party, hope it goes all well, cuz she might be the girl I want to spend some moretime with. Wish me all luck
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

become a gym rat
I would but my membership is up and I can't really afford it right now. Even though all I have to do is pay $100 a year [Ballys]. Seems likemost of you do the same routine except for a few. More than anything, I'm considering learning to play an instrument. I Love listening to it but neveractually attempting learning it...it would probably be one of the only things that I would actually enjoy. Also seeing if I can take some 3D animation classeswould be pretty dope as well. Can't wait for the summer to come though...this below zero whether is doing it for me.

I work out (it's become an obsessio for me in the last year but I've been doing it for a few years), travel, surf, ski, party, study, etc.

I love trying new things...if I wasn't so obsessed with my health/build I'd eat at a new restaurant 3 times a day.

Back
Top Bottom