_did matt damon die???

I hope not
nerd.gif

If he was dead you would see 4 -5 threads about it already.
I dont believe nothing if i dont see it on Niketalk.

[h1]Matt Damon Dead Rumors Dismissed[/h1]
Submitted by Matt Murai on September 9, 2009

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. - Matt Damon is the latest celebrity to fall victim to dead rumors.
On Wednesday, several Web sites began reporting that Damon was found dead after heading out on a camping trip in California. Some sites cited TMZ as reporting Damon's death, saying his body had been found by an Imperial County Sheriff's Department deputy. Damon was said to have sent a dire text message to a friend that he was out of water and in need of assistance, which triggered a massive search.

In reality, Damon has been overseas attending the Venice Film Festival this week. On Monday, he spoke about putting on 30 pounds to play Mark Whitacre, an agricultural company's vice president-turned-FBI informant.

"It was very, very easy to gain the weight," Damon told reporters of his upcoming film "The Informant." "It was very, very fun, probably the funnest time I had working because I didn't have to go to the gym after work and I just ate everything I could see."

The Damon dead rumor comes on the heels of several other fake death reports surrounding celebrities in recent months, including "Harry Potter" actress Emma Watson and "Beverly Hills Cop" star Eddie Murphy

link: http://www.americansuperstarmag.com/news/matt-damon-dead-rumors-dismissed

Back
Top Bottom