_first time roomate here

So I just transferred out of my local community/junior college to Virginia commonwealth university. I'll be living on my own for the first time and illalso be living with roommates for the first time.

I'll be living with 2 girls (both have boyfriends) and myself.

General etiquette? Do's and don'ts

Oh and I'm sharing a bathroom with one of them haha

Do what you normally do, and clean up after yourself. That's all you need to know.

And you'll probably realize that girls poop.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Do what you normally do, and clean up after yourself. That's all you need to know.

And you'll probably realize that girls poop.

laugh.gif
true

Act gay so that the boyfriends out their guard down

then have a threeesome

pics and vids please

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Please try remember to put the seat down when finish.
ohwell.gif
This pisses me off when they trip over this. All it takes is two seconds for them to put it down themselves. Lazy broads
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

ohwell.gif
This pisses me off when they trip over this. All it takes is two seconds for them to put it down themselves. Lazy broads
smh.gif
word, its a more of a hassle to get mad, walk on the bathroom and cause a ruckus when her couldve put the seat ##*%%@+ down and went about herbuisness
smh.gif
laugh.gif

one day ima flip the script and be mad for the seat bein down when i wanna pee

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by J23S

ohwell.gif
smh.gif
word, its a more of a hassle to get mad, walk on the bathroom and cause a ruckus when her couldve put the seat ##*%%@+ down and went about her buisness
smh.gif
laugh.gif

one day ima flip the script and be mad for the seat bein down when i wanna pee

First time with roommates and they're two girls??

Good luck man
laugh.gif
living with girls can be awful

The best advice is just be courteous. Clean up after yourself, don't make an excessive mess, act like you'd want your roommates to treat you.

Also if there's even a slight problem, just talk about it with your roommates. I've had a lot of little things that aren't a big deal, boil overinto a huge problem with roommates before, just because no one brought it up.

Have yall ever fallen in during a midnight twinkle? COME ON NOW! You sit down expecting a seat and your kind of half asleep but you hit toilet water? Your @ssis all wet for no damn reason. It's just right to PUT THE DAMN SEAT DOWN gentlemen!

Have yall ever fallen in during a midnight twinkle? COME ON NOW! You sit down expecting a seat and your kind of half asleep but you hit toilet water? Your @ss is all wet for no damn reason. It's just right to PUT THE DAMN SEAT DOWN gentlemen!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

So I just transferred out of my local community/junior college to Virginia commonwealth university. I'll be living on my own for the first time and ill also be living with roommates for the first time.

I'll be living with 2 girls (both have boyfriends) and myself.

General etiquette? Do's and don'ts

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh and I'm sharing a bathroom with one of them haha[/color]
NO NO NO... you're doing it wrong already.
smh.gif

Make them two share a bathroom, unless the other bathroom is in the master bedroom... in which case you're *@#*+%.
ohwell.gif

And nevermind what Capricorn1229 said... NEVER EVER EVER put the seat down.... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

My last and current roommate, are females fwiw.

Have yall ever fallen in during a midnight twinkle? COME ON NOW! You sit down expecting a seat and your kind of half asleep but you hit toilet water? Your @ss is all wet for no damn reason. It's just right to PUT THE DAMN SEAT DOWN gentlemen!

how dumb do you have to be to not check for the seat to be up or down?

you deserved to fall in

Back
Top Bottom