*_Gym advice needed_*

Originally Posted by HollaBackYoungin

when should i take the NO explode...before?...after?...the workout....and before...how many min before and how many scoops?....thanks for the advice

N.O. Xplode is a PRE-workout supplement. Take it anywhere from 20-45 min before. (I take it 30 min before) Oh and make sure you take it on an empty stomach.

..And start out with 1 scoop and assess your tolerance from there. 1 scoop still gets the job done for me...but I know some peeps who go a scoop and a half to2-3...

Originally Posted by travman24

Its all in your head, just focus. Play the beginning of Em's "Till I Collapse" in your head....

"Sometimes you just feel tired. You feel weak and when you feel weak you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse"

It this doesn't help you I don't know what will.

pimp.gif
that's how i do it for motivation when i go to the gym

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by HollaBackYoungin

when should i take the NO explode...before?...after?...the wrkout....and before...how many min before and how many scoops?....thanks for the advice
N.O. Xplode is a PRE-workout supplement. Take it anywhere from 20-45 min before. (I take it 30 min before) Oh and make sure you take it on an empty stomach.

..And start out with 1 scoop and assess your tolerance from there. 1 scoop still gets the job done for me...but I know some peeps who go a scoop and a half to 2-3...
dude it says on the bottle
roll.gif

BTW NO-Xplode, actually any BSN and Muscletech supplements, are straight hot garbage
laugh.gif

Try and get about 35g of carbs and about 6 g of protein 30 min before your workout. Make sure you eat fairly soon afterward (within an hour) to allow your bodyto replenish your glucose stores in your muscles to maximize your body's ability to recover. 99% of the supplements out there are garbage and don't doanything. The labels and claims aren't regulated at all because of the DSHEA act passed by congress back in 1994.

Oh, and just fyi for all those taking NO xplode, the ingredients claimed to help you actually don't do anything. My physiology class had a discussion withour teacher about certain supplements a short while ago and some ingredients in NO xplode came up. You all have been wasting your money.

real talk you shouldnt worry about supplements at all.

best advice you will get here is this, its your diet. the food your eating isnt bad, the quantities are.

eat like a man, what the hell is a bowl of grapes or 6 inch sub??? thats something you eat after your meal, that stuff is small time man

eat more food=more energy

Originally Posted by f3DJam

real talk you shouldnt worry about supplements at all.

best advice you will get here is this, its your diet. the food your eating isnt bad, the quantities are.

eat like a man, what the hell is a bowl of grapes or 6 inch sub??? thats something you eat after your meal, that stuff is small time man

eat more food=more energy

True, but if you took some supps you might be bigger, like me.

Back
Top Bottom