*_How do you feel about these AF1's?_*

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]They came out on Saturday and I haven't seen a post about them unless Imissed it. Everyone and their mothers will (or already are) rocking these but that doesn't faze me, I thought it was too good to pass up and I'm noteven a fan of AF1's. Picked em' up on Friday for $68.[/color]

v58ry8.jpg

love the color combo, but i jus hate that cheap leather used.......from a far they look sick, but then when i got close up on them i was likeuhhhhhh becuz of that damn leather

Damn. That one slipped by me. I always wanted some yellow forces. I really wanted these...

[table][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
af1_jap_lo_wht_yel_blk.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Well technically, they're not yellow, they're maize. Basically the same color as the New Loves.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I feel sick.
laugh.gif
Come on! You guys are acting like I posted the tweed CB34s.

Now I'll be the fool on this one, because the tweed CB34s don't bother me @ all. But even for GR releases, the recent onslaught of AF1 have beendreadfully uninspiring. I literally liked 6 pair from last year and I'm only digging the mowabbs from the samples I've seen so far of '08. I didget wind of another wheat hi in the works. Waterproof & all. Sorry, no pics though.

Nice shoe, but I have to pass on these!!! Haven't bought a pair of forces since I copped the Filipino AF1's a couple years back!!!

I agree with you, I really haven't seen any forces that caught my attention last year except for a handful. Even then, it wasn't enough to get mymoney. Thats probably why I stopped liking the shoe to begin with, it just got boring to me. Plus this was around the time I was getting into dunks and Ibecame obsessed with them, lol. But like I said, these really caught my eye. I think the color scheme is the main reason for that. I say they are pretty damngood looking and thought I'd share it with those of you who haven't got a chance to check them out. Only other air force I'm really hyped for thisyear is the am95 clones. Might just be the first time I waste over $100 on Forces.

The love child of an AF1 and the "New Love" AJ1.

Something I really didn't care to see.

I hate this style of color blocking. If they would have taken the back part and turned it from yellow toblack, then you would have a decent pair of sneakers. Even then, the cheap leather needs to bounce.

Back
Top Bottom