_how many of you actually use your parking/ebrake?

always use it

and
laugh.gif
@ manuel

Originally Posted by the north west

when I wanna drift in my auto
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Too much Initial D for you.

Driving a manual, I pop the ebrake up when I park the car. I put it in 1st if it's on a deep slope, in addition to the ebrake.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

There are people that don't use it???
The majority of the people I know that drive automatic don't use it, ranges from friends to my mom.

i never use it...got an auto

used to have a stick and of course had to use it but that habit went away

Originally Posted by mjbetch

i use mine even when i park in parking lots.

word....its a subconscious thing for me, no matter what car Im driving

those cars with the E brake that you have to step on tend to throw me though

i only do it when im on a hill. Other than that i never touch it. I noticed my mom does it every time though in her car.

i used to have a stick.... then the wife wanted a auto... so it is just a habit for me to use the ebrake

I use it all the time. I let one of my friends drive my car one time to some fast food joint. As i get in the car to drive back this chick didnt use theE-brake and claimed white people dont use it.
smh.gif
Dumb blonde.

as a valet i hate you guys.
laugh.gif
not really but i get in an automatic car and a half ablock later i'm like ++@ is up with this car, then i see the e brake is on.

Originally Posted by KNUDslpm

as a valet i hate you guys.
laugh.gif
not really but i get in an automatic car and a half a block later i'm like ++@ is up with this car, then i see the e brake is on.

You'd really hate me then. Mine is one of those that you step on and it doesn't disengage sometimes
mad.gif

But I ALWAYS put it on. My bf makes fun of me for it. But I learned to drive on manuals so it became a habit and I still regularly use my dads car whch is amanual. Its just out of habit to step on it. Its such habit that when I got in an accident and had a rental that I stepped on it and was almost late for workwhen I tried to leave because I realized it wasn't my car and I had no idea how to disengage it
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom