_NT, I propose to you a math question.

Me and my girl are arguing about the percentage decrease of how often we have/had sex.

We used to have sex every day. Now, after she got pregnant, (yeah, I skipped the "NT I'm gonna be a daddy post"), we've only been having sex every 2-3 days. At first, based off infinity, I said that it was a 200%-300% decrease in sex. She's said it's a 40%-50% decrease. She reasoned that since we were still having sex, that it only decreases by half. She kinda changed my mind but I'm still unclear. It makes a little more sense to me atleast.

How much is the actual decrease?

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Me and my girl are arguing about the percentage decrease of how often we have/had sex.

We used to have sex every day. Now, after she got pregnant, (yeah, I skipped the "NT I'm gonna be a daddy post"), we've only been having sex every 2-3 days. At first, based off infinity, I said that it was a 200%-300% decrease in sex. She's said it's a 40%-50% decrease. She reasoned that since we were still having sex, that it only decreases by half. She kinda changed my mind but I'm still unclear. It makes a little more sense to me atleast.

How much is the actual decrease?
you have sex 33-25% of the tlme...

lt was a 200-300 percent decrease

7 days of sex down to...

2-3 days of sex =

30-40%  60-50% decrease

A 200-300% decrease would result in no sex for months and probably no other sexual gestures as well = forever alone

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

7 days of sex down to...

2-3 days of sex =

30-40% decrease

A 200-300% decrease would result in no sex for months and probably no other sexual gestures as well = forever alone

I understand where you're coming from and that's what she was saying.
I did say I was calculating from infinity though, rather than 7 days.

60% decrease

base it off 100 days..
100x/100 days was old (hypothetically)
new is 40x/100 days

7 days of sex down to...

2-3 days of sex =

30-40% decrease

Oh you were calculating from infinity, so the rules of basic math didn't apply?
laugh.gif

Let's say every time you had sex you got $10k, so in a 10 day period you were making $100k. Now you only have sex 4-5 times in a 10 day period, so you are getting $40-50k instead. You're gonna tell me that you got a 200% paycut going from $100k to $40k? Didn't think so
laugh.gif

7 days of sex down to...

2-3 days of sex =

30-40% decrease

Infinity or 7 days in this situation is technically the same. Smashing 7 days a week/Infinity = 100%

Smashing 2-3 days of a week = smashing only 30-40% of infinity

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

7 days of sex down to...

2-3 days of sex =

30-40% decrease

Oh you were calculating from infinity, so the rules of basic math didn't apply?
laugh.gif

Let's say every time you had sex you got $10k, so in a 10 day period you were making $100k. Now you only have sex 4-5 times in a 10 day period, so you are getting $40-50k instead. You're gonna tell me that you got a 200% paycut going from $100k to $40k? Didn't think so
laugh.gif

You right. Thanks for the clarification. That's why I'm not a math major hahah. Would you say it's a 57% decrease if I went by the 2 day decrease?

Haha a more than 100% decrease isn't possible in this situation because you can't have sex a negative amount of times

Damn Gabe, congratulations my dude
pimp.gif

(well, not on the lack of buns in the near future, but you know with the addition to the family part)

Spoiler [+]
My answer is 288 though. 
nerd.gif

Considering as to how your question was answered on the first page. This is Wayne (primo-supreme) btw 

Back
Top Bottom