A$AP

Originally Posted by Wavy and Goliath

my ears are patiently waiting for the tape to drop so SlimK can chop & screw it up
pimp.gif

November 1st or 2nd....

Confused about him signing directly to Polo Grounds though as opposed to just RCA. Polo Grounds has no money.. Bryan Leach owns maddd people money, so I hope they don't screw Rocky over. Which they probably will. Bryan Leach is a lame !+% dude.

Best interview I've seen from Rocky. I don't understand how n_s could be mad that his music has influence from all regions you need that type of diversity if you want to be a star in Rap in this day and age . You also can't deny that him and his music just oozes New York City to the fullest extent you can tell he loves being a Harlem n_

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

how many tracks he has out 
someone should put all his music together 
This is what I have 
toast to the gods
demons
wassup
purple swag
out of this world
trilla
back to the future
superman
grippin woodgrain
4 loko
ugk
take 1
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and "bass" that just dropped. should be able to find em on google. I dont have a problem uploading any you cant find though[/font]
will be checking this out

I got all those songs except Superman n Demons so props for those but you forgot da songs Peso, Been Around The World, Grown Up, Sour State of Mind, Get High & New York Bittersweet Symphony
I thinks dats all da songs hes released so far, aint list Bass because we obviously all kno dat song is out lol

EDIT: I forgot da song Uptown n theres also sum random verse from him on youtube too

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

This is what I have 
toast to the gods
demons
wassup
purple swag
out of this world
trilla
back to the future
superman
grippin woodgrain
4 loko
ugk
take 1
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and "bass" that just dropped. should be able to find em on google. I dont have a problem uploading any you cant find though[/font]
will be checking this out

I got all those songs except Superman n Demons so props for those but you forgot da songs Peso, Been Around The World, Grown Up, Sour State of Mind, Get High & New York Bittersweet Symphony
I thinks dats all da songs hes released so far, aint list Bass because we obviously all kno dat song is out lol

EDIT: I forgot da song Uptown n theres also sum random verse from him on youtube too
Can someone upload all of these in a zip or something?

Back
Top Bottom