A$AP

Son, your whole argument is super flawed right off the bat.

You're IN NYC trying to preach to dudes OUTSIDE of NYC what is hot OUTSIDE of NYC.

You're IN.

We're OUT.

Who's in a better position to accurately judge what's hot from NYC to the masses (OUTSIDE)?

You're IN NYC trying to preach to dudes OUTSIDE of NYC what is hot OUTSIDE of NYC.

You're IN.

We're OUT.

Who's in a better position to accurately judge what's hot from NYC to the masses (OUTSIDE)?

You're IN.

We're OUT.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Yada Yada Yada Yada 
laugh.gif

Tape is hot 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I like LEAF, all three verses kill it

Anyone know why he changed the title from take 1? I thought it was a new track when I saw the tracklist
laugh.gif

Anyone know why he changed the title from take 1? I thought it was a new track when I saw the tracklist
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

You're IN.

We're OUT.

You're IN.

We're OUT.

You're IN.

We're OUT.

You're IN.

We're OUT.

tumblr_ls841kAygK1qdlkgg.gif

You're IN.

We're OUT.

You're IN.

We're OUT.

You're IN.

We're OUT.

qnl3j9.gif

You're IN.

We're OUT.

qnl3j9.gif

You're IN.

We're OUT.

qnl3j9.gif

I am still tripping off dude mentioning Red Cafe?!??!?! And 2 chainz is trash. You feeling Vado, and he may be (bigger) But asap is better IMO, and a lot of cats outside of NY feel the same.

I am still tripping off dude mentioning Red Cafe?!??!?! And 2 chainz is trash. You feeling Vado, and he may be (bigger) But asap is better IMO, and a lot of cats outside of NY feel the same.

Back
Top Bottom