pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The dude after Rocky & Ferg lokey got off 
Yeah man. Them dudes kinda went in. I'm excited to hear what comes out of the rest of the camp.
And I really gotta agree with what Rocky said in the interview. It's no longer about a rapper and a dj. Now its all about the rapper and producer. You gotta have a dope in house producer right now who is either crafting your sound or just consistently providing you with heat outright.

Ferg went off though 
pimp.gif

"Now I'm on my rider %$+*/

You done got yourself in beef now you on some Gaga %$+*"

+

The pop locking flow 

laugh.gif

Nast and Rocky's %#%% was straight too.

SGP 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

RavageBX wrote:
And I really gotta agree with what Rocky said in the interview. It's no longer about a rapper and a dj. Now its all about the rapper and producer. You gotta have a dope in house producer right now who is either crafting your sound or just consistently providing you with heat outright.

It's been like that since forever though... who's the last rapper to come out with a DJ backing him? 

^You didn't need your own DJ after a while but you needed to come up through the mixtape scene which was controlled by the DJ's.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
SGP needs to stop attempting to rap. Keep it simple Eazy E like on Purple Swag Chapter 2
That was my favorite verse from him too
pimp.gif
.  Son is just no a rapper lets just keep it at that.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
SGP needs to stop attempting to rap. Keep it simple Eazy E like on Purple Swag Chapter 2
That was my favorite verse from him too
pimp.gif
.  Son is just no a rapper lets just keep it at that.

Back
Top Bottom