A$AP

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Twelvy is the weakest link in A$AP think. All his rhymes consist of him saying Twelvy

He killed it in that freestyle in the lasertag place though

east coast n****, but how trill is this?
Still don't give a s***, my ignorance is still a bliss..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Give me the title, then give me the cash
Fold it then bag it then move to the trash
Follow my stash
Stealing my swag
_ is wickity wickity wack
Like Kriss Kross
Her lip gloss, slip-ons get slipped off
My
796350e143316dcca7ad4870e831805ad82782b.gif
, boss, Cristal

When he switches up his flow
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Give me the title, then give me the cash
Fold it then bag it then move to the trash
Follow my stash
Stealing my swag
_ is wickity wickity wack
Like Kriss Kross
Her lip gloss, slip-ons get slipped off
My
796350e143316dcca7ad4870e831805ad82782b.gif
, boss, Cristal

When he switches up his flow
sick.gif
pimp.gif
This. Lyrics might not the there, but damn, his delivery is on point. 

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I'm mad the Demons video got taken down
30t6p3b.gif
Oh and Nast > Ferg > Twelvy > Rocky
U serious??? Nast was straight up terrible in that freestyle
This. Everytime dude says imma go off the dome dude spits the most simplistic dirty south rhymes.

Rocky>Ferg>Ty Beats>Twelvy>Nast

Ferg>Nast>Rocky>TY>Twelvy

I don't think we've heard enough material to be ranking these dudes like this...at least I haven't. Guest appearances on Rocky's tape, some radio freestyles and the couple of solo songs them other dudes do have ain't enough for me to judge them. I'm waiting for the group project.

I don't think we've heard enough material to be ranking these dudes like this...at least I haven't. Guest appearances on Rocky's tape, some radio freestyles and the couple of solo songs them other dudes do have ain't enough for me to judge them. I'm waiting for the group project.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by Shox23

didn't know Ty Beats raps his production is on point though

Too bad his raps ain't. 
Dude aint had a verse tho, before A$AP blew up nobody had A$AP to they name so Nast was called Ty Nast, dude just makes some really dope beats.
As far as ranking members, I think it makes sense cuz Ferg is the only dude that switches his flow alot. As much I liked his verse on Kissin Pink, I think A Hundred Million Roses was trash

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by Shox23

didn't know Ty Beats raps his production is on point though

Too bad his raps ain't. 
Dude aint had a verse tho, before A$AP blew up nobody had A$AP to they name so Nast was called Ty Nast, dude just makes some really dope beats.
As far as ranking members, I think it makes sense cuz Ferg is the only dude that switches his flow alot. As much I liked his verse on Kissin Pink, I think A Hundred Million Roses was trash

Rocky>>everyone else in the group they will forever be the other guys anyway just from him dropping this tape

Rocky>>everyone else in the group they will forever be the other guys anyway just from him dropping this tape

Back
Top Bottom