A$AP

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

i never knew it was this many people from the carolinas on niketalk. But haha i doubt many A&T students on him yet they still stuck on 2chainz (no hate)

pimp.gif
 Reppin' WNC on NT. But really though, ATL is a better venue in my opinion but if heads are trying to go to the Gboro show let me know.
Word son?? Me and my boy are riding from Aville
Let me know and I'm with yall. Gboro is farther than ATL is though no? But I'm with whatever.

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

i never knew it was this many people from the carolinas on niketalk. But haha i doubt many A&T students on him yet they still stuck on 2chainz (no hate)

pimp.gif
 Reppin' WNC on NT. But really though, ATL is a better venue in my opinion but if heads are trying to go to the Gboro show let me know.
Word son?? Me and my boy are riding from Aville
Let me know and I'm with yall. Gboro is farther than ATL is though no? But I'm with whatever.

ASAP's lyrics are so simple and untalented, but I can't deny the fact that he's the %@!+. Something about him, his music is just easy to listen to.

ASAP's lyrics are so simple and untalented, but I can't deny the fact that he's the %@!+. Something about him, his music is just easy to listen to.

Originally Posted by sbsallday12

ASAP's lyrics are so simple and untalented, but I can't deny the fact that he's the @+%#. Something about him, his music is just easy to listen to.

As much as I hate the word, it's his "swag" he carries himself as a smooth dude and that comes off on his music, it also helps that the beats that he's on are usually
pimp.gif

ASAP's lyrics are so simple and untalented, but I can't deny the fact that he's the @+%#. Something about him, his music is just easy to listen to.

As much as I hate the word, it's his "swag" he carries himself as a smooth dude and that comes off on his music, it also helps that the beats that he's on are usually
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom