A$AP

Looks like the band is back together
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

^I'm sayin
laugh.gif

I thought cats would pick up on the Warhol/Basquiat homage.
I know that I was just referencing that rappers have already done that and for a guy who has already gotten some heat for being a biter prolly not the best move to do

^I'm sayin
laugh.gif

I know that I was just referencing that rappers have already done that and for a guy who has already gotten some heat for being a biter prolly not the best move to do

^I'm sayin
laugh.gif

Watched the video again and still don't know what you guys thought was so amazing about it. @@!% looked like some low budget Smack DVD @@!%.

Like I said.....Peso, Purple Swag and Get High all had better videos. If you wanna talk about videos in the past year then any Kanye video is better. Hell....just in the past few months I could say that the "Stay Schemin", "The Motto", MGK's "Wild Boy", "F.A.M.E.", "Young, Wild and Free", "Am I A Psycho" and "No One Believes Me" videos are better. And that's just off the top of my head, I'm sure I could name a lot more. But @@!%, in this Twitter age you dudes definition of "best video in a long time" is probably more like in the last few hours.

Watched the video again and still don't know what you guys thought was so amazing about it. @@!% looked like some low budget Smack DVD @@!%.

Like I said.....Peso, Purple Swag and Get High all had better videos. If you wanna talk about videos in the past year then any Kanye video is better. Hell....just in the past few months I could say that the "Stay Schemin", "The Motto", MGK's "Wild Boy", "F.A.M.E.", "Young, Wild and Free", "Am I A Psycho" and "No One Believes Me" videos are better. And that's just off the top of my head, I'm sure I could name a lot more. But @@!%, in this Twitter age you dudes definition of "best video in a long time" is probably more like in the last few hours.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I'm waiting for one of yall to tell me a better video you've seen in the past year.

Rocky's vid is dope, esp the fact that it actually has a concept, and its not
ur average, but this has been the dopiest vid I seen in a LONG while. Over a yr, but ehh.
Swear to heavens I was getting ready to post this.
I thought "Wassup" was dope being that it was his first vid with a real concept behind it. But...there are tons of other vids out there that conceptually are on another level. Especially outside of Hip Hop.�

I'm pretty sure ASAP had no real creative control over a Complex cover.

I'm waiting for one of yall to tell me a better video you've seen in the past year.

ur average, but this has been the dopiest vid I seen in a LONG while. Over a yr, but ehh.
I thought "Wassup" was dope being that it was his first vid with a real concept behind it. But...there are tons of other vids out there that conceptually are on another level. Especially outside of Hip Hop.�

Back
Top Bottom