A$AP

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Complex article made a couple of them A$AP _s sound like straight up douchebags/ignit.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

This. Dudes talking bout celebrities bitin they style
roll.gif

The new Complex with Rocky on the cover? Link?

They sounded like typical Harlem $@*@!$ to me. If you got a problem w/ them ya'll must have had a problem with Dipset too.

They sounded like typical Harlem $@*@!$ to me. If you got a problem w/ them ya'll must have had a problem with Dipset too.

Wow. Few of the dudes I had no clue who they were or that they were even in the crew. But somehow I guess through Rocky blowing up ASAP Bari thinks that everyone in the industry is wearing skinny jeans and Nike destroyer jackets because of him, Ty Beats wants to build his own college and "originate +*#% in technology, archaeology and everything with an ology at the end", then you got this dude ASAP Ant, who probably smokes boat, talking about smacking Tyler the Creator for no reason. ASAP Twelvy saying he's going to direct his own films and work with Nike to put out his own sneaker?
But one dude who Rocky better support til the day he dies is ASAP Yams. Sounds to me that he's pretty much the reason that Rocky blew up seemingly out of absolutely nowhere. Got his music out there to everyone on the internet. Dudes said they wouldn't even see the guy outside his place for months sometimes. He just stayed on the computer and promoted Rocky until the right people came across his music, Drake being one of them I guess? I knew there was a good reason he was around Rocky all the time.

Wow. Few of the dudes I had no clue who they were or that they were even in the crew. But somehow I guess through Rocky blowing up ASAP Bari thinks that everyone in the industry is wearing skinny jeans and Nike destroyer jackets because of him, Ty Beats wants to build his own college and "originate +*#% in technology, archaeology and everything with an ology at the end", then you got this dude ASAP Ant, who probably smokes boat, talking about smacking Tyler the Creator for no reason. ASAP Twelvy saying he's going to direct his own films and work with Nike to put out his own sneaker?
But one dude who Rocky better support til the day he dies is ASAP Yams. Sounds to me that he's pretty much the reason that Rocky blew up seemingly out of absolutely nowhere. Got his music out there to everyone on the internet. Dudes said they wouldn't even see the guy outside his place for months sometimes. He just stayed on the computer and promoted Rocky until the right people came across his music, Drake being one of them I guess? I knew there was a good reason he was around Rocky all the time.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I don't think the dude Bari was saying that. I think he was saying that they were part of the SoHo culture that was doing the skinny jeans and gettin fly type isht since way back and that dudes like Wayne and what not just started to rock a few years ago. So he doesn't want people looking at them like they're doing it cause its the thing to do now when they been on that. That's what I took from it. And the Tyler the Creator thing is well deserved. From what I understand they came at the A$AP dudes first out of left field on some hatin isht.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I don't think the dude Bari was saying that. I think he was saying that they were part of the SoHo culture that was doing the skinny jeans and gettin fly type isht since way back and that dudes like Wayne and what not just started to rock a few years ago. So he doesn't want people looking at them like they're doing it cause its the thing to do now when they been on that. That's what I took from it. And the Tyler the Creator thing is well deserved. From what I understand they came at the A$AP dudes first out of left field on some hatin isht.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Marcus Manchild despises dude for doing something hundreds have done before.
Dude's just tryin to stay relevant
no. we love his +@!% hear. and like really...who tf is Marcus Manchild anyway
eyes.gif
Same here. Never heard of him til I DL'd Slim Thug's last mixtape.

Some lame rapper, my boy tried to say he killed Rocky on Purple Swag but get out of here, Rocky's going places 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Marcus Manchild despises dude for doing something hundreds have done before.
Dude's just tryin to stay relevant
eyes.gif

Some lame rapper, my boy tried to say he killed Rocky on Purple Swag but get out of here, Rocky's going places 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Marcus Manchild!
i didnt even know dude didnt like Rocky but whatever, dude is just another irrelevant rapper in this city point blank. 

but hell yea we smokes too A$AP Rocky out here! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

on another note if any houston heads still need tickets to the A$AP Rocky show

http://asaprockyhouston-juliet.eventbrite.com/

^^^ copp them here. thats my homegirls link. she works for scoremore..    

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Marcus Manchild!
i didnt even know dude didnt like Rocky but whatever, dude is just another irrelevant rapper in this city point blank. 

but hell yea we smokes too A$AP Rocky out here! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

on another note if any houston heads still need tickets to the A$AP Rocky show

http://asaprockyhouston-juliet.eventbrite.com/

^^^ copp them here. thats my homegirls link. she works for scoremore..    

I understand from a fan's perspective you go with the winning team

But dudes like Manchild & Killa tryna feed they family too and they actually put in work and Rocky comes in they lane from outside the city

You can act like you wouldnt catch feelings but I can see how they would be a lil salty

More power to ASAP tho I knew he knew my people I didnt know he went to my college tho

But dudes like Manchild & Killa tryna feed they family too and they actually put in work and Rocky comes in they lane from outside the city

You can act like you wouldnt catch feelings but I can see how they would be a lil salty

More power to ASAP tho I knew he knew my people I didnt know he went to my college tho

Originally Posted by cartune

yeah, but the people want what the people want. they can't be mad...well they can, but they hatin in my honest opinion. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by cartune

yeah, but the people want what the people want. they can't be mad...well they can, but they hatin in my honest opinion. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

laugh.gif
word. They are from Harlem. This is expected.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

laugh.gif
word. They are from Harlem. This is expected.

it aint even about going with the winning team

you can be tryna feed your fam and all that, doesnt necessarily mean imma rock with yo music cause of that

this isnt a game of hand outs. Either your bringing quality music to the table or your just another generic rapper in my book, idc where youre from

and this coming from me, i stay in houston now, but im from LA. Ive learned to respect the culture from here, i sure dont rock with all the rappers from here though

just like there are some rappers in the westcoast i dont F with... shrugs

Back
Top Bottom