A$AP

What kinda arrse backwards mess is Theophilus on? How are you performing a song multiple times that you haven't even released yet? Put the song out you asshat
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i just read da intro of da new XXL mag...son actin wild hollywood and passed on da cover i heard.
He doesn't need it though...He's been on magazine covers for months now and is on tour with Drake.  He already has a national image.  This isn't Vado who no one has ever listened to outside of the Tri-State.

laugh.gif
 zing

this dude ninjahood has nothing but salt for the young boy.

i just read da intro of da new XXL mag...son actin wild hollywood and passed on da cover i heard.
He doesn't need it though...He's been on magazine covers for months now and is on tour with Drake.  He already has a national image.  This isn't Vado who no one has ever listened to outside of the Tri-State.

laugh.gif
 zing

laugh.gif
 zing

Originally Posted by RavageBX

What kinda arrse backwards mess is Theophilus on? How are you performing a song multiple times that you haven't even released yet? Put the song out you asshat
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word, tho. 

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word, tho. 

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word, tho. 

Back
Top Bottom