A$AP

That Saint Tropez sample.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FYI for NYC heads: Rocky is performing at Smoke DZA's album release show at SOB's on the 29th along with Bun B. 10 bucks

FYI for NYC heads: Rocky is performing at Smoke DZA's album release show at SOB's on the 29th along with Bun B. 10 bucks

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

im keepin it funky ""hopefully"" it drops this month

but i see this $%*#! vyron from odd future hatin on the movement... he needa ride the wave!

2afh7vl.jpg
Damn... I really thought Left Brain was cooler than this. Son is coming off as a straight up lame.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

im keepin it funky ""hopefully"" it drops this month

but i see this $%*#! vyron from odd future hatin on the movement... he needa ride the wave!

2afh7vl.jpg
Damn... I really thought Left Brain was cooler than this. Son is coming off as a straight up lame.
30t6p3b.gif

I think these Odd Future cats are salty their run is coming to a speedy end. Not surprisin since they peaked too fast.

A$SAP Yams the dude with the mark on his face right?

I think these Odd Future cats are salty their run is coming to a speedy end. Not surprisin since they peaked too fast.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Yeah, that's him.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Yeah, that's him.

Not really feelin the DZA track he sounding like Wiz at the beginning of the hook then he goes into a Tyga/Big Sean type flow carrying the words out

But Peso & Purple Swag have been getting bumped heavy
pimp.gif

I think after his 1st tape he will find himself and define his flow

Ball is in his court he has the ears and attention now lets see where he takes it

Not really feelin the DZA track he sounding like Wiz at the beginning of the hook then he goes into a Tyga/Big Sean type flow carrying the words out

But Peso & Purple Swag have been getting bumped heavy
pimp.gif

I think after his 1st tape he will find himself and define his flow

Ball is in his court he has the ears and attention now lets see where he takes it

oh #$@%, guess me and odd futre got beef too. i have a red preme towel
frown.gif

oh #$@%, guess me and odd futre got beef too. i have a red preme towel
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom