A$AP

tumblr_m5ysq9dQ1k1qbwinqo1_500.png

this ***** is WEAK...:wow: :lol: and a bad look for the birthplace of Hip Hop

Who is the guy in A$AP with the markings on his face?
:rofl: son said who is the guy with the markings on his face

******g ho *** rap ******

Soulja Boy makes better music than these ***** :lol:

Last edited:
thanks for the promo **** rider....now continue listening to ASAP talk about how pretty he is :lol: :lol: :lol:

the ***** cant even come up with his own song titles...'***** Money Weed'...is this guy serious? :rofl:

Im not gonna derail the ****** thread anymore...Its just I expect better and I keep giving him chances...but Im done...:smokin

Last edited:
actin like Wayne didn't have a song out a few summers ago called 'PMW'...:lol:

Im not 'salty' at all...just callin how I see it.

Asap rocks inverted pentagrams :rolleyes

...every song he's tryna act like hes from Houston sippin lean..like whatever *****..you aint from the South :lol:

dude is a disgrace to Rakims name...straight up...sorry Im talkin bout yall boy...but I dont see the hype

dat dere salt
cool :lol: I'll hustle this salt all the way to the mother ******g bank to :pimp:

and when ASAP steps into my state Ima be there to greet him...**** Ima see whats good with the opening slot...

hes at FSU on November 11th :pimp:

Last edited:
actin like Wayne didn't have a song out a few summers ago called 'PMW'...:lol:
Im not 'salty' at all...just callin how I see it.
Asap rocks inverted pentagrams :rolleyes
...every song he's tryna act like hes from Houston sippin lean..like whatever *****..you aint from the South :lol:
dude is a disgrace to Rakims name...straight up...sorry Im talkin bout yall boy...but I dont see the hype

dat dere salt

Think I'm gonna need to start smoking a lot of weed again to enjoy any of these newer ASAP Rocky tracks. Loved every track on LiveLoveASAP but most his songs since then just don't have that same feel.

thanks for the promo **** rider....now continue listening to ASAP talk about how pretty he is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the ***** cant even come up with his own song titles...'***** Money Weed'...is this guy serious?
roll.gif

Im not gonna derail the ****** thread anymore...Its just I expect better and I keep giving him chances...but Im done...
smokin.gif

wheres Ferg at ? anyone have a list of all of his songs?
Findin all his stuff kinda gon be hard, took me 20 min to find the song he did with Theophilus London. I just dont understand why dude dont put his mixtape out. Persian Wine and Work all sound decent and everybody knows he's the most versatile, let fam shine.

^ word I need that CDQ of Thuggin Noise asap.. it sounds stupid hard in that youtube vid

I really want Thuggin' Noise to release, but I am starting to dial my expectations back a bit, only because I don't want to be extremely underwhelmed like when Big Spender released. :smh: |I

if you heard thuggin noise already thats what it will spund like, they wont change it like big spenders because he already performed it at shows unlike big spenders

if you heard thuggin noise already thats what it will spund like, they wont change it like big spenders because he already performed it at shows unlike big spenders

Big spenders was performed on stage before the track actually dropped.

Back
Top Bottom