A$AP

It's 2012 and people still asking where to get things 
laugh.gif

Upon further review I give this album a 7.5/10. There's a lot of forgettable songs that sound very similar. He should've threw Goldie on there as a bonus track and included Jodye instead.

Also, ******' Problems and Wild For The Night :x (In the bad way)

MAAAANNNN... I can't get over track 1... That falsetto is way too tough... LLA. :x

Last edited:
Really liking this album :smokin

LVL is absolutely :smh: :x :smokin ... Probably my favorite track on first listen but Suddenly had me like :wow: on first listen, wasnt really diggin' it but once that beat dropped it was a wrap.

Kendrick, Game and A$AP all comin' through with some REAL nice albums

Am I the only one who loves the song with Skrillex?

Man....I am the number one Skrillex hater but I am imagining ASAP performing this live and I think it will be sick.

Love the Long Live ASAP song. Has a nice dark feeling. Feelin' the album though but his Live Love ASAP just feels better.

Yall acting like you got the full album this is just a leak Critics in here giving out full album reviews. No purple swag or pretty Flavko remix or skits you dudes need to Chill out the Songs aren't even CDQ

This goes hard. Obviously he's not lyrical as Kendrick but sonically off the rip I prefer this over GKMC. Some would say its too early to say album of the year etc. but nothing this year, or in years as matter of fact has left this good of an impression upon the first listen.

Back
Top Bottom