A$AP

Ferg ain't never ever killed any verse. He just has a dope style and a catchy delivery to standout among their crew. Bar for bar...I wouldn't say he's better than Nast.

As for overall artistry and ability to make a song...Ferg is right there with Rocky which is why he's next up.

this. style > bars though

what is this Ferg slander? :smh:   I need son to put out his mixtape now....

word

Pretty FLACKO Remix (CDQ) :smokin

:nerd:

Ferg is the best out of the Mob in my opinion. When I see A$AP Ant on a track listing, immediate cringe. The other guys rarely come off memorable so it's whatever.

1. Have you ever rhymed before? If No:
2. Rhyme over a beat like "Told Ya" or "Bath Salts."
3. It didn't go well? Ok, you're A$AP Ant.

If you don't have that Bath Salts with his verse removed, you're doing it wrong.

As far as the album, it's good. A$AP Rocky has given me plenty and it's coming out on vinyl so I'll purchase/support.

Edit: Surprised by the reaction to "Problems." I think it's a good song especially in social situations. "yeh ***** dis deh finalee"

Last edited:
Second half of the album grew on me like crazy. If this joint doesn't get pushed up it's a crime....

according to one of them ASAP weed carriers some smutz re-tweeted on my twitter TL, da new date is 1/15

and ferg on ghetto symphony = soulja boi on french montana's whip it.

yea...that verse.

man pharrell ruins the pretty flacco remix.. should of gotten another trap rapper on that beat..

Angel, Fashion Killa, Hell, Pain, and the Skrillex track are the only tracks I really don't care for... everything else is flames :smokin

Chopped and screwed version of this album GOES! It's on datpiff. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom