A$AP

Lol I mess wit rocky a little bit but ferg isnt good enough to pay a penny for material. Who in their right mind would buy this? This ***** not even known outside of the hipsters n east coast

yams & twelvyy my bros

i got the inside scoop on whats going on
Ight cool so let me ask you a question.

How come Ty is the in house producer but doesn't do that many beats?

On Rocky's mixtape he only did like two beats, on the whole mob's mixtape he only did like two beats, and on Rocky's album I think he only did one.

What's the deal? Dudes beats is too dope to be doing so little work. :smh:

yams & twelvyy my bros

i got the inside scoop on whats going on
Ight cool so let me ask you a question.

How come Ty is the in house producer but doesn't do that many beats?

On Rocky's mixtape he only did like two beats, on the whole mob's mixtape he only did like two beats, and on Rocky's album I think he only did one.

What's the deal? Dudes beats is too dope to be doing so little work. :smh:
too tell you the truth i dont know the answer but he got other things going on

check his app on itunes
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vsvp-bxvts/id648169953?mt=8

#BrokeBoys. Trying to get a come up on rocky hat, He did the right thing just leaving but next time need to not wear valueable stuff on stage and jumping in crowds
spoken like a true outta touch fan...rocky smelling like vaginal secretions for that pussycat move.

these dudes aint that hot to be acting like divas already
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I kinda understood where he was coming from . . . he seems to be REALLY in to clothes, like some of us are into shoes . . . and being that some Supreme pieces can be pretty rare, especially from a few seasons/years ago, I can see how he would be pretty mad . . . For us, it would be like someone stealing some ultra-rare Air Max collabos or something . . . even then, that isn't the same cause pretty much every shoe can be got with eBay and cash
I hope he knows that's where Vado ****** up. Making his first thing for drop for retail
yup.

well, that and hittin da cruise control button da minute you see a lil dough...

8/20, **** might as well be next year
laugh.gif

and in da mixtape world that "work" track is old as fossilized dino turds...joints from their compilation mixtape..

how they a group and only ferg and rocky doing anything? sounds like alot of ASAP weed carriers on that squad...
Speaking of the compilation mixtape, Work was on it and it came out like 8/23/2012 . . . smh dude is bold to be putting out the tape almost a whole year later
mean.gif

Nast was supposed to be next, even before Ferg. Laziness...
everybody gonna have their chance to shine it takes time

Ever da phrase "strike while da iron is hot"?

By da time those other weed carriers get next up

To bat da limelight will find others and they'll be

Regulated to hypeman duties forever...look at

G-unit..by da time yayo got his shine da window

Was already fading on them, hence y he only went

Gold.

Last edited:
These new rap groups need to learn how to strike like how Wu Tang struck.

Wu straight ran **** for four years

1993 - Enter The Wu Tang: 36 Chambers

1994 - Tical

1995 - Return to The 36 Chambers, Only Built For Cuban Linx, Liquid Swords (My favorite rap album btw)

1996 - Ironman

1997 - Wu Tang Forever

Not to mention all the random singles and helping put Mobb Deep out there also. Like I said, they ran ish for four years straight.

ASAP Nast droppin somethin this week

and Ninja i hear where you coming from but that happens to almost every group my guy its up to the artist if he or she is really hungry for that limelight spot and some people just love the fame its props and cons

ASAP Nast droppin somethin this week

and Ninja i hear where you coming from but that happens to almost every group my guy its up to the artist if he or she is really hungry for that limelight spot and some people just love the fame its props and cons

Wu's run in the 90's :x :x :smh: :smh: :pimp:

If the other members of A$AP are trying to get on, they definitely need to strike while the iron is hot. These long waits between projects, delays, & not at least putting out tracks here & there is going to hurt the other members in the long run.

1994 - Tical

1995 - Return to The 36 Chambers, Only Built For Cuban Linx, Liquid Swords (My favorite rap album btw)

1996 - Ironman

1997 - Wu Tang Forever

Not to mention all the random singles and helping put Mobb Deep out there also. Like I said, they ran ish for four years straight.
How did they help Mobb Deep lol?

1994 - Tical

1996 - Ironman

1997 - Wu Tang Forever

How did they help Mobb Deep lol?

:lol: you get da point...bottom line is wutang has dropped something every year SINCE their debut..

Dont forget about cappadonna da pillage in 98.

1994 - Tical

1996 - Ironman

1997 - Wu Tang Forever

Truth be told they were still selling strong into 2000,

Judgement Day dropped 1998 Double Plat, The W dropped 2000, Plat They ran **** for years man and they just kept dropping.

Same can be said for all the big clicks, Deathrow, Cash Money/Hot Boys, No Limit they just kept putting stuff out to ride the wave for about 3-5 years thats usually the run for most cliques

Truth be told they were still selling strong into 2000,

Judgement Day dropped 1998 Double Plat, The W dropped 2000, Plat They ran **** for years man and they just kept dropping.

Same can be said for all the big clicks, Deathrow, Cash Money/Hot Boys, No Limit they just kept putting stuff out to ride the wave for about 3-5 years thats usually the run for most cliques
this is why wu is (imo) the most important group in rap. period. in addition to what was mentioned above, they embodied something so refreshing and original. NOBODY sounded like wu. every member had his own distinct style and was good at it, and they sounded good on songs together. we'll never see something like that again.

Last edited:
this is why wu is (imo) the most important group in rap. period. in addition to what was mentioned above, they embodied something so refreshing and original. NOBODY sounded like wu. every member had his own distinct style and was good at it, and they sounded good on songs together. we'll never see something like that again.

I'll say the only group doing it right is Black Hippy, everyone is dropping music and getting on. Thats how you get crew hot. Truth be told Ninja is sorta right ASAP mob is just Rocky and the rest are not even perceived as being on his level. Black Hippy is doing it right. Yeah Kendrick is the biggest, but don't be surprised if Q sells some records. Same with Ab Soul. Hell Jay Rock could ride the underground scene and have big following.

I'll say the only group doing it right is Black Hippy, everyone is dropping music and getting on. Thats how you get crew hot. Truth be told Ninja is sorta right ASAP mob is just Rocky and the rest are not even perceived as being on his level. Black Hippy is doing it right. Yeah Kendrick is the biggest, but don't be surprised if Q sells some records. Same with Ab Soul. Hell Jay Rock could ride the underground scene and have big following.
Jay Rock gets no love. 
laugh.gif

People forget he was the first one out of the group to sign a major label record deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom