A$AP

I actually thought it would have been better but surprised Kathy sort of held her own and made Rocky look like a little kid or something. The power of a comedian for you.

From Yams Tumblr
creativezombie asked:The Mob album still dropping on the 15th??
answering this because my mentions been blown the f*ck up on twitter right now. Album got pushed back to later in the year because were dealing with sample clearances and features. only reason I announced it at the VMA’s was because Amazon went and leaked our target date without it being locked in. dont you think a single or a video would been out about a month or so if it was coming out today. First single will be coming really soon though the videos are wrapped up. watch bet hip hop awards tonight and tune in to see our cipher

Yea it's really time for Rocky to get back on his solo steez. I'm not even really excited for the asap mob album.

Finally saw their "cypher" at the Hip Hop Awards. That was awful, and not even in a just f'ing around way. That was embarrassing to watch.

:wow: but....i thought it was hot...

dudes were shouting out huey newton, calling themselves the new black panthers, etc.

i thought that was pretty cool of them to be doing

Word. The only thing really wrong with it was them trying to do a chorus. Like, half of them clearly didn't want to sing it after the first time :lol:

That **** is hard
pimp.gif

My favorite song on the album.
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom