A$AP

Dope.

Should have been Yams on the unicorn.:lol:

B8JIc2QCEAADywq.jpg
:pimp:

Last edited:
Apparently the one I posted earlier is just a fan made cover, even though rocky endorsed it on his Instagram.

Shopped from this:

Last edited:
Someone from KTT made that second one, and Rocky posted it because members from that thread over there and the creator/his people were trying to get it to him.

It's a dope *** cover though. There are a few of them in there. Hell, I use KTT-created covers more than I use official ones :lol:

That cover thread and their obsession-level information gathering skills are the only two things that site is good for.

That fan made one is much better.  The official one has too much going on, the edit just doesn't look good.  Alternate is much cleaner and still gets the point across, although it would look better if he had a more somber look on his face. 

That cover thread and their obsession-level information gathering skills are the only two things that site is good for.

It's the most hilarious when dudes make covers for stuff that aint even out, coming out or even has a release date

Right now I feel like Rocky is the rapper with the greatest ability to actualize his artistic vision.

He's like the last original one. He did steal the whole Houston/Screwed music, so musically, he's not all the way original. As far as style and artistry, the ASAP crew is the last organically made crew. And, the Chicago drillers too.

Last edited:
rocky grew up in the internet age where there are no regions

he took inspiration from the hottest out of every region

some people get it some don't

As far as style and artistry, the ASAP crew is the last organically made crew. .

Idk man there really aren't any crews in the game like that but I definitely would say Odd Future definitely meshed better and were more original in style and art.

Liked Lords Never Worry so the fact that Nast and Twelvy still haven't dropped anything shows how much dudes had faith in each other.

nast and 12vy not havin mixtapes out by now is wild.

i dont understand how cats that are label affiilated (if not signed) get slowed down so much

to where they not even releasing music. just stayin on IG.

props to ant tho for gettin to it with marino gang at least...

Ant stay working. He be making moves with other young cats from all over. Check out DJ Nick's Big Payback 1 and 2 to start.
And yea he been doing the Marino apparel

SONNN
THIS THE BEST A$AP SONG I'VE HEARD IN A VERY LONG TIME.

& THE VISUALS TOOK IT TO A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL

IF THIS DON'T MAKE YA WANNA PUT 3 TABS UNDER YA TONGUE & BOOK A FLIGHT TO JAPAN IDK WHAT TO TELL YA

I like the Enter the Void influenced visuals, song is very meh tho....

Last edited:
Song is cool, vid is fire. Need full version of other song in the vid. Matter fact, drop the album already.

Back
Top Bottom