A$AP

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Yo wassup with Deep Purple being under 192kbps tho?!

ALL OF MY RAGE

I think it has a lot to do with money. It's not like dude has rich parents, he's probably doing the best he can to make money so he can to pay for studio time. I'm sure when he starts making some change though, we'll start getting 3 verses and songs over 2 minutes long with better sound quality. 
Juicy J needs to off himself, dude is old as !%+% and trying to get some shine off the young talent (casey veggies, asap rocky). Get a grip on reality !@%+%, you're done.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Yo wassup with Deep Purple being under 192kbps tho?!

ALL OF MY RAGE

I think it has a lot to do with money. It's not like dude has rich parents, he's probably doing the best he can to make money so he can to pay for studio time. I'm sure when he starts making some change though, we'll start getting 3 verses and songs over 2 minutes long with better sound quality. 
Juicy J needs to off himself, dude is old as !%+% and trying to get some shine off the young talent (casey veggies, asap rocky). Get a grip on reality !@%+%, you're done.

Young lord went dumb on the crowd....why Nast be bodyin rocky for the shine tho lml

Looking forward to seeing purrp perform live tho

Young lord went dumb on the crowd....why Nast be bodyin rocky for the shine tho lml

Looking forward to seeing purrp perform live tho

Me rock and purp backstage before they performed at the fools gold show

tumblr_lr4ipmP5Pl1qbubtno1_1280.jpg

* SORRY FOR THE NINJAHOOD SIZED PIC*

Me rock and purp backstage before they performed at the fools gold show

tumblr_lr4ipmP5Pl1qbubtno1_1280.jpg

* SORRY FOR THE NINJAHOOD SIZED PIC*

JustDunks wrote

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Juicy is a legend in this game. You have no clue what you're talking about. 

JustDunks wrote

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

JustDunks wrote

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

all them young dudes look up to Juicy.....and they all know he is old thats why they call him Uncle Juice

same thing with Snoop Dogg

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

JustDunks wrote

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

all them young dudes look up to Juicy.....and they all know he is old thats why they call him Uncle Juice

same thing with Snoop Dogg

idgaf if he's an og, he's a d'rider. ol' let me get on your track, i'll smoke you out and suck on your meat boy. Uncle Goose *** %@%+$

idgaf if he's an og, he's a d'rider. ol' let me get on your track, i'll smoke you out and suck on your meat boy. Uncle Goose *** %@%+$

^but how much are u getting paid online to say juicy is washed up? Let that legend get his money. Rubba Band Business 1 &2 > your  existence Just Dunks
roll.gif

^but how much are u getting paid online to say juicy is washed up? Let that legend get his money. Rubba Band Business 1 &2 > your  existence Just Dunks
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom