A$AP

Originally Posted by JustDunks

idgaf if he's an og, he's a d'rider. ol' let me get on your track, i'll smoke you out and suck on your meat boy. Uncle Goose *** %@%+$

Really?!
1r4xs0.gif

+

idgaf if he's an og, he's a d'rider. ol' let me get on your track, i'll smoke you out and suck on your meat boy. Uncle Goose *** %@%+$

Really?!
1r4xs0.gif

+

indifferent.gif

so I guess Snoop & Bun B are riders too huh?

90% of them artist grew up on the Juiceman n 3 6

indifferent.gif

so I guess Snoop & Bun B are riders too huh?

90% of them artist grew up on the Juiceman n 3 6

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

JustDunks wrote
Juicy J needs to off himself, dude is old as !%+% and trying to get some shine off the young talent (casey veggies, asap rocky). Get a grip on reality !@%+%, you're done.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Juicy is a legend in this game. You have no clue what you're talking about.�

all them young dudes look up to Juicy.....and they all know he is old thats why they call him Uncle Juice

same thing with Snoop Dogg

info on white shirt at 7:08?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

JustDunks wrote
Juicy J needs to off himself, dude is old as !%+% and trying to get some shine off the young talent (casey veggies, asap rocky). Get a grip on reality !@%+%, you're done.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Juicy is a legend in this game. You have no clue what you're talking about.�

all them young dudes look up to Juicy.....and they all know he is old thats why they call him Uncle Juice

same thing with Snoop Dogg

info on white shirt at 7:08?

Its a prototype if im not mistakin

but they had some for sale

if you want AUTHENTIC Taylor Gang gearThe Ultimate Time Bomb is the ONLY place that sells authentic Gang gear unless you at the show and pick up some merch at there own merch table

Its a prototype if im not mistakin

but they had some for sale

if you want AUTHENTIC Taylor Gang gearThe Ultimate Time Bomb is the ONLY place that sells authentic Gang gear unless you at the show and pick up some merch at there own merch table

Ahhh.
Don't feed the troll, folks. 

Ahhh.
Don't feed the troll, folks. 

Rocky is that N' right now...

...but cease and desist with the Juiceman slander - immediately.

He's an Academy Award winning legend...

Rocky is that N' right now...

...but cease and desist with the Juiceman slander - immediately.

He's an Academy Award winning legend...

Who is that in the pic? If it's AraabMuzik then I'm not even interested in that project
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Who is that in the pic? If it's AraabMuzik then I'm not even interested in that project
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom