Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

That first and third beat are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..especially that first beat.�From the sound of it...sounds like Araab gets his influence or been listening to Trance/Electronic music based off those synths
smokin.gif
Feel me..
that first beat is cold

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..especially that first beat.�From the sound of it...sounds like Araab gets his influence or been listening to Trance/Electronic music based off those synths
smokin.gif
Feel me..
that first beat is cold

Originally Posted by Furious Stylez

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Feel me..
that first beat is cold

have you not heard electronic dream?

Originally Posted by Furious Stylez

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Feel me..
that first beat is cold

have you not heard electronic dream?

I feel like im missing something.....why does he have any hype?

Not a hate post just an actual question.  Watched Peso's and Purple Swag....is there any other tracks that may change my mind

I feel like im missing something.....why does he have any hype?

Not a hate post just an actual question.  Watched Peso's and Purple Swag....is there any other tracks that may change my mind

Not really sure whether to believe it, but, considering we're not getting any info here, I read on KTT that ASAP is gonna release the mixtape info on Monday, and a new music video soon.

Not really sure whether to believe it, but, considering we're not getting any info here, I read on KTT that ASAP is gonna release the mixtape info on Monday, and a new music video soon.

Someone on Twitter told me Vado is better than Kendrick Lamar....

he was serious...

I no longer care about is opinion on anything.

Sidenote: Rocky/SGP show was crazy...they will both have very interesting careers...and Rocky has presence

Back
Top Bottom