A$AP

[h1]ASAP Rocky's ASAP Mob Announces North American Tour[/h1]
by STEVEN J. HOROWITZ

posted January 03, 2012 at 1:28PM EST | http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ource=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#comments/static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png);">http://static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none; background-position: 0px 4px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">0 comments
[font=proxima-nova-1, proxima-nova-2, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
asapmob.jpg

The crew plans on hitting up a handful of cities during its weeks-long trek.

ASAP Rocky’s ASAP Mob has announced his North American tour, beginning at the end of January and wrapping in mid-February.

The crew will set it off at Buffalo, New York’s The Town Ballroom on January 26[sup]th[/sup], making pit stops in New York City, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Toronto, Ontario. The trek concludes at Atlanta, Georgia’s The Masquerade Upstairs on February 11[sup]th[/sup].

Check the tour dates below. 

01-26 Buffalo, NY - The Town Ballroom
01-27 Toronto, Ontario - The Opera House
01-28 Ottawa, Ontario - The Ritual Nightclub
01-29 Montreal, Quebec - Corona Theatre
01-30 Cambridge, MA - The Middle East
02-01 New York, NY - Irving Plaza
02-07 Baltimore, MD - The Sound Stage
02-08 Philadelphia, PA - Theatre of the Living Arts
02-09 Richmond, VA - The National
02-10 Greensboro, NC - Greene Street Music Hall
02-11 Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade Upstairs

[h1]ASAP Rocky's ASAP Mob Announces North American Tour[/h1]
by STEVEN J. HOROWITZ

posted January 03, 2012 at 1:28PM EST | http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ource=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#comments/static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png);">http://static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none; background-position: 0px 4px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">0 comments
[font=proxima-nova-1, proxima-nova-2, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
asapmob.jpg

The crew plans on hitting up a handful of cities during its weeks-long trek.

ASAP Rocky’s ASAP Mob has announced his North American tour, beginning at the end of January and wrapping in mid-February.

The crew will set it off at Buffalo, New York’s The Town Ballroom on January 26[sup]th[/sup], making pit stops in New York City, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Toronto, Ontario. The trek concludes at Atlanta, Georgia’s The Masquerade Upstairs on February 11[sup]th[/sup].

Check the tour dates below. 

01-26 Buffalo, NY - The Town Ballroom
01-27 Toronto, Ontario - The Opera House
01-28 Ottawa, Ontario - The Ritual Nightclub
01-29 Montreal, Quebec - Corona Theatre
01-30 Cambridge, MA - The Middle East
02-01 New York, NY - Irving Plaza
02-07 Baltimore, MD - The Sound Stage
02-08 Philadelphia, PA - Theatre of the Living Arts
02-09 Richmond, VA - The National
02-10 Greensboro, NC - Greene Street Music Hall
02-11 Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade Upstairs

No Houston
laugh.gif

I wonder how they would perceive a northerner rapping about the lifestyle that they've seen and lived.

No Houston
laugh.gif

I wonder how they would perceive a northerner rapping about the lifestyle that they've seen and lived.

Originally Posted by King Sosa 18

Has anyone seen him live, if so how was the performance? Thinking about going to the nyc concert.

yes! My homie booked his 1st 2 official shows here in Florida in December

The one in Tallahassee wit Big KRIT & the one in Miami at Grand Central with Lunden

Both shows was nuts crowd knew every word....only him and his Hypeman & DJ was on stage and I must say he has been practicing on his live performance
pimp.gif

He said the Miami was by far the best show he has ever done so far cause the crowd literally knew every song not just Peso & Purple Swag

He is real cool peoples chilled with him and got to chop it up a little dude is VERY VERY humble
pimp.gif

On another note the tour dates are so he can make his way down the east coast before Drakes Club Paradise tour which starts here in Florida on the 14th so instead of traveling from New York to Florida to start Drakes tour he is gonna do a couple shows on the way to Florida to get him kinda warmed up. If you notice the route on his tour is goin from New York south towards Atlanta then he is gonna go from Atlanta to Florida to start Drakes tour

Originally Posted by King Sosa 18

Has anyone seen him live, if so how was the performance? Thinking about going to the nyc concert.

yes! My homie booked his 1st 2 official shows here in Florida in December

The one in Tallahassee wit Big KRIT & the one in Miami at Grand Central with Lunden

Both shows was nuts crowd knew every word....only him and his Hypeman & DJ was on stage and I must say he has been practicing on his live performance
pimp.gif

He said the Miami was by far the best show he has ever done so far cause the crowd literally knew every song not just Peso & Purple Swag

He is real cool peoples chilled with him and got to chop it up a little dude is VERY VERY humble
pimp.gif

On another note the tour dates are so he can make his way down the east coast before Drakes Club Paradise tour which starts here in Florida on the 14th so instead of traveling from New York to Florida to start Drakes tour he is gonna do a couple shows on the way to Florida to get him kinda warmed up. If you notice the route on his tour is goin from New York south towards Atlanta then he is gonna go from Atlanta to Florida to start Drakes tour

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

No Houston
laugh.gif

Well if Drake & the rest of YM can jock a bunch of Houston stuff and do shows down here, I'm 
sure A$AP can do the same. It's pretty funny that Rocky and all those other ASAP dudes sound

way more natural/unforced than any of YM can.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

No Houston
laugh.gif

Well if Drake & the rest of YM can jock a bunch of Houston stuff and do shows down here, I'm 
sure A$AP can do the same. It's pretty funny that Rocky and all those other ASAP dudes sound

way more natural/unforced than any of YM can.

deff going to the baltimore md concert. where can i get tickets or something

deff going to the baltimore md concert. where can i get tickets or something

Back
Top Bottom