A$AP

Originally Posted by Antidope

A$AP Rockys running around looking like Craven The Hunter

roll.gif
   comparison was on point

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

I wish I could get tickets for the concert in San Diego.

Trying to get la tickets, everyone is trying to make money off of them...damn you drake!

Show in Richmond was pretty cool. Opening act got chased off the stage with quarters and lighters aimed at his head. Then there was a 1.5 hour wait for ASAP. Once they came on they rocked it pretty hard. Dude was stage diving left and right. At the end he walked through the crowd and a moshpit basically formed around him and moved around the building. Cool to see an artist get face to face with fans like that. Good show.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Show in Richmond was pretty cool. Opening act got chased off the stage with quarters and lighters aimed at his head. Then there was a 1.5 hour wait for ASAP. Once they came on they rocked it pretty hard. Dude was stage diving left and right. At the end he walked through the crowd and a moshpit basically formed around him and moved around the building. Cool to see an artist get face to face with fans like that. Good show.
Pretty much summed it up.

Why was the opening act chased off?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Because he was the worst. The show was awesome though, mad personal. He even stopped a fight midway
roll.gif

Can someone put me on some good A$AP? I wanna check this dude out but don't know his well known songs.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sole into it

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Because he was the worst. The show was awesome though, mad personal. He even stopped a fight midway
roll.gif

Joe Threat... get familiar 

The Atlanta show was throwed..........

S/O to Asap Yams for hooking me up with guest list passes
laugh.gif

His set was like the other stops, he brought out Trouble as the special Atlanta guest.....

Got a randoms blunt and lit it up in honor of whitney before starting "Roll one Up"

laugh.gif
at the response when Rocky asked the crowd do they sip lean.....ATL aint really on that ****
laugh.gif

Trilla had me mad hyped.....

Met all of them after the show.....

Dudes were very humble and actually thanked me for the Chopped & Screwed mixes i have been laying down....

the show was on point...

Originally Posted by SlimK4

The Atlanta show was throwed..........

S/O to Asap Yams for hooking me up with guest list passes
laugh.gif

His set was like the other stops, he brought out Trouble as the special Atlanta guest.....

Got a randoms blunt and lit it up in honor of whitney before starting "Roll one Up"

laugh.gif
at the response when Rocky asked the crowd do they sip lean.....ATL aint really on that ****
laugh.gif

Trilla had me mad hyped.....

Met all of them after the show.....

Dudes were very humble and actually thanked me for the Chopped & Screwed mixes i have been laying down....

the show was on point...
love is love bruh
A$AP

Back
Top Bottom