A$AP

Been waiting for a cdq of Thuggin Noise since I heard him perform it at Coachella.

I think the tape will drop once he starts touring in the summer.

He'll be out here (Chicago) again mid July.

What's the brand they are wearing? Says FUKK & VSVP etc on it.

^ LiveLoveA$AP is the only official mixtape from him and Deep Purple was supposedly a fan made tape (someone correct me if I'm wrong though).

Then you have Back to the Future, Pretty Flacko, Goldie, and a couple songs he's featured in.

I need CDQ of Thuggin Noise & soon
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Shox23

asapskrill.jpg

Rocky and Skrillex working together
What song is playing in the background?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Been waiting for a cdq of Thuggin Noise since I heard him perform it at Coachella.

I think the tape will drop once he starts touring in the summer.

He'll be out here (Chicago) again mid July.

What's the brand they are wearing? Says FUKK & VSVP etc on it.
Black Scale?

Swear this _ working with everybody.

I heard he's playing JFK in Lana Del Reys new video aswel
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Saw them 2 going at it over twitter last night. Seems like SGP was keeping it real but damn if this is all true about stealing beats and lyrics, SMH...

He right about that lettering *!!$ tho.

All of that weird #$+ hieroglyphics *!!$ they be typing in came from Ghost.

I kinda believe purrp and him saying a$ap stealing the trill image cause he said before rocky met him rocky was how he was in the get high vid. Then when purrp and him met rocky changed and that's how you see him in the purple swag vid

SGP isn't gonna get anywhere by starting problems with the industry's new cash cow. Swear some of these guys wanna get in the "rap game" but don't play "the game".

Originally Posted by doyung9

SGP isn't gonna get anywhere by starting problems with the industry's new cash cow. Swear some of these guys wanna get in the "rap game" but don't play "the game".

SGP keepin it real, %!#$ a rap game

Originally Posted by doyung9

That ain't no industry beef tho. And ASAP ain't nobody yet for people to be worried about their careers by #%%%%*% w/ him yet.
That's reserved for the heavyweights. You mention a !*#%$ like Kanye or Jay name in the wrong light and you not on that echelon...then what you said applies. Not ASAP Rocky.

Rocky and SGP are both teenage girls who can't handle their given stardom.

Their beef makes me realize that 90% of rappers are real life herbs.

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by uny

Originally Posted by ninjahood

#lies

Vado already signed to interscope....jimmy himself signed duke, deal brokered thru irv gotti.

and french montana got da MOST buzz outta any "new artist" out here in da 5 boros....by far

and to say he's only mattering in da tristate is bullshiii....i used to think if anything he was hanging out with gucci and waka a lil bit too much

for my liking.
Months later
...no one cares about vado. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

We can laugh at Ninja about Vado but he was kinda right about French Montana

Nah I'll give him French , but you know he loves him some Vado son