A BRO CODE BROKEN

you really wondering why your "bro" is sprung? YOU SEEN THAT JAW!?!

crimsonbird.jpg

crimsonbird2.jpg

H
Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Judging by your situation you sound jealous.

You said it yourself that your boy doesn't get any vag so it shouldn't be that hard to expect him to get sprung even if that girl is only 17. Let him do his thing and if he doesn't want to listen just sit back and watch him play himself word to Jeru.

I mean trying to break up the relationship is probably one of the biggest simp moves of all time, this ain't a high school movie. If the chick is as bad for him as you say he is he will drop her and realize what a chump he was and end up trying to be cool with you again or if she is going to ruin his rep that bad maybe he isn't someone you want to associate yourself with long term anyways.

Also 21 years old and you are mad that your boy stopping chiefing on a regular basis? You should be happy for him. Grow up.

Just because he's trying to break up their relationship that doesn't mean he's a simp. You people just love using that word because y'all think it sounds cool to call someone.OP you're doing it wrong. You should get one of your other boys to smash and make sure there's proof.

H

You said it yourself that your boy doesn't get any vag so it shouldn't be that hard to expect him to get sprung even if that girl is only 17. Let him do his thing and if he doesn't want to listen just sit back and watch him play himself word to Jeru.

I mean trying to break up the relationship is probably one of the biggest simp moves of all time, this ain't a high school movie. If the chick is as bad for him as you say he is he will drop her and realize what a chump he was and end up trying to be cool with you again or if she is going to ruin his rep that bad maybe he isn't someone you want to associate yourself with long term anyways.

Also 21 years old and you are mad that your boy stopping chiefing on a regular basis? You should be happy for him. Grow up.

Just because he's trying to break up their relationship that doesn't mean he's a simp. You people just love using that word because y'all think it sounds cool to call someone.OP you're doing it wrong. You should get one of your other boys to smash and make sure there's proof.

Wait so basically she had a crush on him when she was in first grade? Comedy.

Wait so basically she had a crush on him when she was in first grade? Comedy.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

H

only way right there but i have seen it fail when my boy kept loving the ho that just got smashed like 5 times raw by one of my other friends

some people are just simps i dont see my boy the same way anymore

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

H

only way right there but i have seen it fail when my boy kept loving the ho that just got smashed like 5 times raw by one of my other friends

some people are just simps i dont see my boy the same way anymore

i agree with this fully. how are you mad that your boy stopped smoking with you?

i agree with this fully. how are you mad that your boy stopped smoking with you?

A story about 3 girls who delete each other from fb and get jealous cause 1 feels left out from the other 2??????

Pass.

A story about 3 girls who delete each other from fb and get jealous cause 1 feels left out from the other 2??????

Pass.

bro code violation or not...never try and break up the relationship. you're just as big of pansy as he is then. just let it go.

bro code violation or not...never try and break up the relationship. you're just as big of pansy as he is then. just let it go.

Back
Top Bottom