A "but" in the pain... Wiz (Gilbert) look good on road tonight!

I know Mr. Laker himself (you know who you are) is watching from the sidelines, flipping channels between the ring ceremony...
laugh.gif

Gilbert = Wade's comeback. I said it, and he's proving it.

I know its just one game, but the Skins won't win a road game against a playoff team this year, so...

GO WIZ!

(Still pissed at not drafting Blair)

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I know Mr. Laker himself (you know who you are) is watching from the sidelines, flipping channels between the ring ceremony...
laugh.gif

Gilbert = Wade's comeback. I said it, and he's proving it.

I know its just one game, but the Skins won't win a road game against a playoff team this year, so...

GO WIZ!

(Still pissed at not drafting Blair)
lets go wiz show!

still pissed about not drafting blair, but 100x happier we got miller + foye instead of drafting rubio.

Game was
pimp.gif

Agent Zero is back. Aside from him, everyone played better than I thought, and that's a major definite plus.

Missed it
smh.gif
, wanted to see it too... oh, well got the W
happy.gif

Hopefully the standings can remain just like this later in the season, with a couple changes in the middle spots...

33535efce7bed56873018cf95bfbcf40de9192f.jpg

roll.gif
at Cleveland cop'n a L. Wonder how many people will jump on thewagon, come February.

gil=wade comeback? EOH u sure u wanna keep that statement homie? lol like u said thats one game, but will this happen over the course of an 82 game season?hmmmmm....its a little early....good win nonetheless...

lake show in 2010! lol

Steve Buck and Phil were on some O RLY? the entire 2nd half on Comcast.
laugh.gif

Them dudes were so sice, they couldn't even hide it if they tried.

What's up with Stevenson trying to grow a "rat tail" now doe?
ohwell.gif

That kat!
roll.gif

J_______y where are you?

Oh, there you are!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jupeezy

gil=wade comeback? EOH u sure u wanna keep that statement homie? lol like u said thats one game, but will this happen over the course of an 82 game season? hmmmmm....its a little early....good win nonetheless...
Man, with Cooley out for the year... Real talk... This was great timing... IN Dallas though (although not the Cowboys, but I take it as such),just a good win, without the "staple" Jamison.

We got 18 more games to go to vindicate something not even the BULLETS could put on their resume, so it is what it is.

I'll holla at you when Ron-Ron and Kobe get to beefin' mid-season!
laugh.gif

won't happen....so i guess i won't b hearing from u LOL!.....

and i feel u, with the last couple of down years it was a quick bright spot...but honestly if the wiz can stay healthy(boy if i had a $1 everytime i'veheard that,LOL) they can be top 4 in the east...but that depends on Gil continuing with what he did last night, along with Lamison giving u something, and theoccasional step up from Caron...i'm calling fluke on Blatche tho lol, but Foye, Nick Young and Mike Miller give yall some new hope....so we shall see....ihope they do well tho bcuz i was kind of blown not having any postseason games in DC this year lol

as for the lake show, with a returning team only thing that could stop them would b injuries(knocks on wood), outside of that i don't see anyproblems....KB is in rare form, Bynum will have a big season and once Pau returns i won't say anything, i will just point at scoreboards and box scores lol

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Steve Buck and Phil were on some O RLY? the entire 2nd half on Comcast.
laugh.gif

Them dudes were so sice, they couldn't even hide it if they tried.

What's up with Stevenson trying to grow a "rat tail" now doe?
ohwell.gif

That kat!
roll.gif

J_______y where are you?

Oh, there you are!
laugh.gif
LOL! last year they were speechless most nights bcuz it was the same thing over and over lol

as for Stevenson, i think we have said too much about dude, he shouldn't ever b a topic of discussion...he's poop lol

and u knew i was coming mayne
laugh.gif

i wanna know how harm feels about his suns this season tho....he knows he will b getting 4 L's from us this season thats for sure LMAO!

I hope Stevenson gets done far deep into the bench..I don't want to see this dude get any PT.

imma just c/p what I said over in S&T...

as far as the game last night...WOW. The first time I think I've ever seen a Wizards team DOMINATE a WC contending team. That game wasn't even close.Mavs had no answer to the length and versatility of Blatche, Miller, and Foye....but the dude who made the best impression on me (don't laugh) was Oberto.Dude was fun as hell to watch last night. We've never had a guy who does the "little things" as proficiently as Oberto does. Setting screens,hitting guys on backdoor cuts, etc etc...he sees the floor so well, and his b-ball IQ is off the charts. I originally didn't know what to make of EGbringing in Oberto, but after one game (assuming he can keep it up), I'm sold. The best thing about last night was that we looked more cohesive than weever have when Sinbad was the coach. Flip is gonna use 7-8 dudes every night, and I like that approach. *knock on wood* Hopefully the Wiz can remain somewhathealthy this year...if last night was any indication, it's gonna be a fun squad to watch this season.

*If Deshawn Stevenson can play that Dhantay Jones crackhead defense for 10-15 minute spurts, he's gonna carve a nice niche for himself on this team...weknow he can't do !*%% offensively, so if he puts EVERYTHING he's got in to defense, wow.....

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

I hope Stevenson gets done far deep into the bench..I don't want to see this dude get any PT.
I wonder if he'll find a spot on a NBA roster after his Wiz contract is up...
ohwell.gif

Looks like he'll never recover the millions he left on the table @ Orlando a few seasons back...

Wiz looked real good. Gil was out to prove something in the second half but he let the game come to him. I think Blatche was doing his Jekyl and Hyde act but Ihope not. Like everyone is saying, Skins are done and the Caps dont really appeal to most until its playoff time (dont front, Ove and the boys go hard) soI'm gonna hope last night was a preview of things to come.

And in D. Blair news.....DOUBLE DOUBLE last night off the bench....
smh.gif

I went back and read the draft/wiz thread we had from the summer and read it, but I'm convinced that "fat boy" (as someone called him) couldhave helped this team...

For about 95% less than what we paid Etan, for 95% more production...
indifferent.gif

On to Atlanta...

blair is gonna b aight for the spurs EOH....dude gets it done....as for Stevenson he is a liability out there if ya ask me....and I told yall Oberto was adecent pickup...he's not gonna dominate a game but he will get u boards and do the small things....

and Dan please make it out this season, should at least b a decent matchup this season...lol

laugh.gif
u gotta chill w. the Blair updates...that %%$! is depressing
smh.gif

homie was sittin RIGHT there when we had our 2nd round pick....can't tell me he wouldn't have helped this squad off the bench....

Originally Posted by jupeezy

blair is gonna b aight for the spurs EOH....dude gets it done....as for Stevenson he is a liability out there if ya ask me....and I told yall Oberto was a decent pickup...he's not gonna dominate a game but he will get u boards and do the small things....

and Dan please make it out this season, should at least b a decent matchup this season...lol

laugh.gif

i was at the lakers game last season and the lakeshow barely won..we'll see how it goes when the lakeshow comes to town

Back
Top Bottom