A cheap and convenient way to clean your headlights

You guys should really try this out it works. I just got done cleaning my headlights for my 99 civic. I had doubts at first but I just said #$@! it and decided to do it. No need for that $20 cleaning kit jibber jabber. Oh and I used Colgate if that matters.

Before

After

Credit goes to Youtube.

You guys should really try this out it works. I just got done cleaning my headlights for my 99 civic. I had doubts at first but I just said #$@! it and decided to do it. No need for that $20 cleaning kit jibber jabber. Oh and I used Colgate if that matters.

Before

After

Credit goes to Youtube.

my lights bout to be super clean
nerd.gif

Oops my bad lol hahah. Ok all you do is get a wet cloth, and just start putting toothpaste on the headlight covers and just start scrubbing. Seriously thats all you need to do. And I did not post a vid of me doing it but here is one from youtube.

I know i know i didnt embed it.

Oops my bad lol hahah. Ok all you do is get a wet cloth, and just start putting toothpaste on the headlight covers and just start scrubbing. Seriously thats all you need to do. And I did not post a vid of me doing it but here is one from youtube.

I know i know i didnt embed it.

Back
Top Bottom