A cheap and convenient way to clean your headlights

I have a feeling the oxidation will come back when you wash it. Care to give it a try and post results?

I have a feeling the oxidation will come back when you wash it. Care to give it a try and post results?

I just tried it on my car, works like a charm, though after a minute or so, they start fogging up again, it's also cold outside, I'll post later whether my headlights stay clear or not.

I just tried it on my car, works like a charm, though after a minute or so, they start fogging up again, it's also cold outside, I'll post later whether my headlights stay clear or not.

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

0_61_061407_fabolous.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

will try this on one of our cars when i get home from work in a bit. good stuff, op.
pimp.gif

will try this on one of our cars when i get home from work in a bit. good stuff, op.
pimp.gif

for oxidation have you tried rubbing compound? it worked fairly well on my old car, and it was white too. just gotta put in a LOT of elbow grease ha...stretch before hand.

for oxidation have you tried rubbing compound? it worked fairly well on my old car, and it was white too. just gotta put in a LOT of elbow grease ha...stretch before hand.

I wouldn't put toothpaste on my paint. It's abrasive. Also, you can put rubbing compound on the headlights and it works very good.

I wouldn't put toothpaste on my paint. It's abrasive. Also, you can put rubbing compound on the headlights and it works very good.

Originally Posted by felix88

Brake fluid also works. But dont get any on the paint.

This!!!....the toothpaste thing is good but if your lights are really bad brake fluid works....but deff dont get it on your paint...it will strip
Before

After

Originally Posted by felix88

Brake fluid also works. But dont get any on the paint.

This!!!....the toothpaste thing is good but if your lights are really bad brake fluid works....but deff dont get it on your paint...it will strip
Before

After

Back
Top Bottom