[| -- A Day In The Life Of Fabolous (VIDEO) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Reaction score
This dude peteycrackz just showed me this video, never seen it before.

Seems like he could ball a little....
laugh.gif

this N' here...
"this the kinda sh*t N's need to see...thats the only reason why Im doin this sh*t so N's can see this...

...N's never get to see sh*t like this. Im just fortunite enough to be able to put it on screen, so N's can see this sh*t"

smh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i gotta watch this whole video later. but fab stay ballin'. he crossed clue at the basketball thing they had in Atlanta. fab actually sprained his ankleputting clue on his bottom but i mean hey dude ball in more ways than one .

Originally Posted by dreClark

Where's richyoung????

Even Fab don't rock that trash....
smh.gif

How this _ too cool to finish his own moves?
eek.gif

Tryna replicate the Street Fam swag on the basketball court...._ rocking a headband with no intention of breaking a sweat...Shorts OD baggy like them extrawavy joints on NBA 2K
grin.gif

this like a year old but good look for posting it...and Fab is a bum in basketball,dont tell me nobody didnt see that MTV or BET footage where he shot like 4or 5 airballs
roll.gif
.but that boat is fire

He did seem awkward in front of the camera but when u got millions who cares lol. Loso just living that good life I can't complain

roll.gif
at this dude with the "locked in the bing, I'm tryin' tokeep to myself" mumble for a good minute when he was on the boat.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Seems like he could ball a little....
laugh.gif

�naw he just seem like one of them typical dudes that hang around a bball courts and really look like they can but

1. always act like they too cool to play
indifferent.gif

2. never play serious when playing
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom