A Deeper Look Into PostWhoring

so what constitues being a postwhore? I believe the general consensus is to look at the user's post count & then look at their join date &that's how its determined if you are a postwhore or not.

But i was thinking today that i have about 3300 posts & i joined in November, So that means i've been here for 5 months with about 3300 posts. Now somepeople would say that i've been post whoring myself out to this board. But when you do the math that averages out to about 600 posts a month. Monthsgenerally have 30/31 days, so that means i've been posting about 20 times per day.

Considering that the post limit is 50 posts per day, how can one consider someone who doesnt even post half as much as is allowed per day to be a postwhore.

Thoughts? Is there any agreed upon number that is without a doubt a postwhorish number? Is there any room for variables like winter break, boring classes,summer break?

You are really looking too hard into this *+%@, fam.
laugh.gif

Did someone call you out for being a postwhore? Don't worry about it. It's no big deal.

Seriously, most of us are probably on NT way too much. Some people like to just read the threads and some people like to say any dumb thing in everything.Whatever. Who cares?

I mean , if you're having a good discussion , it isn't hard to get 20+ a day .

The only thing it boils down to though , is that dudes need to stop worrying about the next man .

Why should a grown $+! man be wondering about how much another has ?

It isn't hetero .

When i was banned this time 5-6 weeks... I realized NT wasnt even that good. I managed to hang out with my friends more, get a girlfriend and my grades haveimproved on my report card post whoring FTL
I only get on NT during school when im done with my class work and we cant talk

why do people even care how much they have... I think it looks bad when a noob has over 1000 post in less than a month... I've seen it before, and it'sjust annoying

damn i only have 500 + and ive been here for a few years now, and im NT pretty much every day except weekends

i guess im just a lurker

not trying to judge but i think 3000 + in 6 months is a lot

Originally Posted by :nerd:ne7

When i was banned this time 5-6 weeks... I realized NT wasnt even that good. I managed to hang out with my friends more, get a girlfriend and my grades have improved on my report card post whoring FTL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nt stopped you from getting girls good thing they banned you it was for the good

When i was banned this time 5-6 weeks... I realized NT wasnt even that good. I managed to hang out with my friends more, get a girlfriend and my grades have improved on my report card post whoring FTL

Thats like some world of warcraft addiction type steez.

OP..............

YOU ARE A POSTWHORE!

I myself have been lurking(since the ginger 16's) and a member (since like 05-06) and even with my banned sn i maybe a little over your post count. youmust have alot of free time and lots to say

im more of a lurker. ive been a member longer than you and i only have 300+ posts.. maybe you are a postwhore

i joined 1752 days ago, approximately. since june of '04.
1974 posts
.89 posts a day.

OP, you're a postwhore.
indifferent.gif

i think its so funny how the dudes that literally contribute nothing to this board... have posted maybe 2 or 3 times in the last month, are calling me apostwhore. If NT were full of people who rarely ever posted, then NT would suck.

But you guys carry on calling me a postwhore... i just dont see how i can be considered a postwhore when i dont even post half as much as is possible per day.Not to mention the majority of my posts came over winter break when i had nothing 2 do... but its all good.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Thats like some world of warcraft addiction type steez.

Nah...It wasnt that bad
nerd.gif

You asked our opinion.

No one called you a postwhore until you put the spotlight on yourself.

Only something a postwhore would do...

contributing to the forum and posting are not necessarily the same thing sir. if you want to post 20 times a day go for it but that doesn't mean that youare adding anything to the content of the board. it is pretty obvious who adds meaningful content and they don't all have lots of posts. you know who youare and thank you for contributing

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Dont you have 2 accounts too? This is the other ^^^ Correct?
that was my original account... i got suspended for a month & made this one... i dont use that one anymore

Back
Top Bottom