A few reasons why clubs suck

Just waking up... didn't get in till 4 and didn't sleep till 7. I had to post this though...

All things I noticed last night at the Diamond Center:
  • It cost what to get in this +#% after midnight? @%$%! please...
  • All the good parking spots at the edge of the lot by the exit are taken
  • Drunk %$!%$$+ get pissed when you don't pay them any attention
  • Drunk dudes insist you're staring at them*
  • DJ's always #%#% up every groove
  • Throwup on the bathroom floor
  • Overpriced and watery drinks
  • Too many police/security guards (I feel safer w/o them)
  • Too many idiots to watch out for at once
  • Too many different hoods/sets in one location + alcohol
  • They pat you all up under your balls when you come in
    sick.gif
  • "Club Music" is either
    pimp.gif
    or
    sick.gif
    ... it's a crap shoot
  • The same ole faces....starting fights with the same ole other faces
  • There's nothing worth getting at if you play for keeps. Just runners...
    smh.gif
  • No ash trays in sight
    smh.gif
  • Standing room only once the chairs get filled and I don't dance no more, all I do is "this".
  • You're asking to get shot or caught in a raid if you don't leave early
I only go to clubs to entertain the club, not to partake in it. If it wasn't for this music #*%@, I'd never step in one again. I watched this cat named J. Poe catch a snuff last night because he was drunk and dude was drunk and outta nowhere, the other dude's allhostile like "Why you staring at me?". Now I'm standing right there NT. Nobody's watching this clown
laugh.gif
. But Poe wants to argue with him. "I ain't even looking at you fam!" and all that jazz. Dude gets all full of anna and sneaks the man for NOreason
grin.gif
. I can't deal with #*%@ like that NT. I'll be done popped homie.. it ain't even worth it, but still.

My question to NT is, why do so many young men jump through all these hoops just for a slim chance at a one nightstand? Is it worth it? Really? I mean, I got cousins who stay pulling %$!%$$+ out the club, but I can't see myself paying $20 to go "fishing" for$$@*% when you can pay $30 and go on a date. At least you get dinner with that slim chance. And, it's morepersonal and less forced. You can't be yourself in the club. You have to be who you wanted to be in highschool
laugh.gif
. The whole scene is so "on display" and it sickens me
sick.gif
I mean, with the whole dating thing, if you're lucky, you might get some booty andsome come back with it. I guess ya'll ain't into "tricking" though. Ya'll are just intotricking yourself into thinking you're not tricking. How much drink money have you spent on strikeout pitches? I guess I just don't get it man
smh.gif

I am only 20 years old, and I think my clubbing days are over. Women are worthy don't even go by the time they reach 20. All that was posted was on point.

I once saw a chick pissing into the floor drain in the bathroom. I only pub crawl on holidays or birthdays when we have a party bus and even then I might takethe pass on the festivities.

If it's gonna cost me to get into there better be naked women dancing and serving me drinks.

Louges/bars>>>clubs

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I once saw a chick pissing into the floor drain in the bathroom. I only pub crawl on holidays or birthdays when we have a party bus and even then I might take the pass on the festivities.
And this is where __s go to pick up women. Right...

Spending Saturday night with wifey > spending saturday night at the club

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I've never been to a club

yeah me 2 im way 2 young 4 that +!*$ and also im not trying 2 be funny but are they any food in the club?(serious question)

Oh yeah, the guy that dude was "staring at" was standing right next to some thick chick who was literally passed out on her feet. We were all trynawatch her to see when she was gonna fall or throw up or...whatever shoot
grin.gif
. So i guess dude didn't realize he was right next to the next funniestthing waiting to happen and he felt like Poe was watching him. Ain't that a %*+**?

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I once saw a chick pissing into the floor drain in the bathroom. I only pub crawl on holidays or birthdays when we have a party bus and even then I might take the pass on the festivities.
And this is where __s go to pick up women. Right...
Womens bathrooms are disgusting places near closing time. Barfing into sinks, overflowing toilets, no TP. It's a rare occurance for me toventure into clubs, hell by the time I hit 21 I was done drinking. Not to mention most guys figure it's a meat market and I do not need some strangerpawing at me. Disgusting
sick.gif

don't be mad! a lot of dudes just hit the club for the vibe, besides you need to know how to get in the club for free and maybe scoop some free drinks!it ain't hard, you just have to know the right people or go to a joint where there is no cover fee and just lounge !

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I've never been to a club

yeah me 2 im way 2 young 4 that +!*$ and also im not trying 2 be funny but are they any food in the club?(serious question)
Serious answer: Yes, but don't eat it. Ain't no telling what that food's quality hit like.

if wanna good drink, tip the bartender, let her see u drop the money in the little bucket with a smile

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

don't be mad! a lot of dudes just hit the club for the vibe, besides you need to know how to get in the club for free and maybe scoop some free drinks! it ain't hard, you just have to know the right people or go to a joint where there is no cover fee and just lounge !
I've never, not once, paid money to get into a club and I've been doing this for 4 years. I'm 20 btw. I've also never bought myown drink at the club and I still dislike thee place. So knowing that one day I'll have to pay to be somewhere Idon't like and pay for a drink when I'd rather roll a blunt..... yeah...uh...pass.

Preach, most clubs are overrated. Hate every dude patting me when they walk by and being grilled by everyone. However, the ladies are usually lovely and itsalways nice to dance with them, that should be the reason you going to a club in the first place...Go hit up Vegas, the clubs there might just change yourmind
pimp.gif

yea I'm over clubs. I'd rather hit up the bowling alley or somewhere chill. Too many folks who can't hold their likka showin off for otherdudes/broads. Plus I spend waaaay too much money at the bar. I don't really go to bag chicks tho. I only holla at club chicks when I been drinkin too much.Mainly go to dance and have fun.

You're lame as hell (not specifically BallinB, just saying) if you travel to find a good club IMO. That's trying too hard if you ask me. A packed roomis a packed room is a packed room. A club is a club is a club.

clubs are mad wack to me too....u pay mad money to listen to music and buy expensive *@@ drinks just so u can have a 50% chance of bagging something and a .05%chance of sliding her

Clubs are dumb overrated. I have no beater kicks to wear to clubs so that's one thing that refrains me from goin. If I do go it's a college party so Ikno it won't be that bad. But as soon as the frats get into it w/ the football players or the locals, it pretty much ruins the night for everybody.

Goin out does have it's funny moments though like the example Winter gave
laugh.gif

One college party I went to, I'm walkin down from the 21+ area and some lil skeezer tried to nonchalantly snatch my 21+ bracelet off on some"slick" +$$. When she failed she and her homegirls looked crushed
laugh.gif
I turn around like "Aaaaaaaaaaa, U MADD!!!"

Back
Top Bottom